Take me by the hand

Gary752Gary752 Registered Users Posts: 934 Major grins
edited June 21, 2009 in People
Was at Lake Tobias Wildlife Park today, and see this couple with their child ahead of me and thought it looked cute, so I grabbed a quick shot. This was in between sputs of rain. I was glad it had stopped raining long enough so that I could get this shot! As always, C&C always welcome!

569462239_yCtHj-L.jpg

GaryB
GaryB
“The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it!” - Ansel Adams

Comments

• bdcolenbdcolen Registered Users Posts: 3,804 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2009
    BroPhoto wrote:
    Was at Lake Tobias Wildlife Park today, and see this couple with their child ahead of me and thought it looked cute, so I grabbed a quick shot. This was in between sputs of rain. I was glad it had stopped raining long enough so that I could get this shot! As always, C&C always welcome!

569462239_yCtHj-L.jpg

GaryB

Great catch, Gary - However...I'd try doing this to put more emphasis on the subjects...
    bd@bdcolenphoto.com
    "He not busy being born is busy dying." Bob Dylan

"The more ambiguous the photograph is, the better it is..." Leonard Freed
  • Gary752Gary752 Registered Users Posts: 934 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2009
    Thanks for the comment and tip! After looking at my version, then your version, I can see how the vastness of the green shrubbery can take away from the main subject. I'm always afraid of cropping in too close and possibly ruining a shot. I just wish there would be a worksop for PP close to where I live. There's definately a lot I need to learn!

GaryB
    GaryB
    “The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it!” - Ansel Adams