Rain of Faith

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited June 22, 2009 in Landscapes
569696532_Tiz4F-O.jpg

Guys i went to Lahore last night reached there early morning came back after shooting 2 very famous mosques of Mughal period. Here is image shot at Wazir Khan Mosque.

Dead tired ! will edit and put all images soon
:thumb
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• thapamdthapamd Registered Users Posts: 1,722 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2009
    Sweet! I love that effect...is it from zooming in while pressing the shutter release? Awesome colors as well! thumb.gif
    Shoot in RAW because memory is cheap but memories are priceless.

Mahesh
    http://www.StarvingPhotographer.com
  • canon400dcanon400d Banned Posts: 2,826 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2009
    thapamd wrote:
    Sweet! I love that effect...is it from zooming in while pressing the shutter release? Awesome colors as well! thumb.gif
    THose colours are fantastic Awais.
    Regards
    Bob
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2009
    thapamd wrote:

Thank you Mahesh yes it is zooming while pressing the shutter thumb.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
    edited June 21, 2009
    canon400d wrote:
    THose colours are fantastic Awais.
    Regards
    Bob

Hi thank you Bob thumb.gif

My Gallery
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2009
    very well done.......when I had push pull zooms....I was zooming all the time like this .....now with the rotating zooms....i can't get a decent turn out.........

Thank you for sharingclap.gifclapclap.gifbowdown.gifbowbowdown.gifbowbowdown.gifthumbthumb.gifthumb
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

edited June 22, 2009
    Art Scott wrote:
    very well done.......when I had push pull zooms....I was zooming all the time like this .....now with the rotating zooms....i can't get a decent turn out.........

Thank you for sharingclap.gifclapclap.gifbowdown.gifbowbowdown.gifbowbowdown.gifthumbthumb.gifthumb

Thanks Art
    I find this place great candidate for the experiment !

My Gallery