Options

A way to choose photos before editing?

turtleboyturtleboy Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited June 29, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
First, I'm not sure this is the best location for this question-
Here's the question-
I've shot a wedding and would like to do this for my client-
I'd like to post all my client's pictures to smugmug, have her go through and somehow mark her favorites without ordering anything yet, then, when I see her picks, I'll edit only those, and make a final post of those images, that she can then order from. I was hoping the green thumbs up would work, but smugmug has confirmed that will not show up correctly in this this situation. Any suggestions?
thanks much!

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2009
    Hi, welcome - your client should make a list of filenames and then email you that list. That'd be the best way.
  • Options
    Retinal HighRetinal High Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
    edited June 29, 2009
    Andy wrote:
    Hi, welcome - your client should make a list of filenames and then email you that list. That'd be the best way.

I would also LOVE to see some kind of Proof selection page or option added soon. This is the one gripe I hear from clients the most is picking the photos that they want from the provided galleries. Maybe it could be an identical page like when buying the photos just it would save the chosen ones and we the site owners could login later and see the picks and order them or change them as needed. Might be something to offer on the pro accounts to generate more upgrades and as I own 2 Pro accounts I would be thrilled with it!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    JEphotographyJEphotography Registered Users Posts: 91 Big grins
    edited June 29, 2009
    I would also LOVE to see some kind of Proof selection page or option added soon. This is the one gripe I hear from clients the most is picking the photos that they want from the provided galleries. Maybe it could be an identical page like when buying the photos just it would save the chosen ones and we the site owners could login later and see the picks and order them or change them as needed. Might be something to offer on the pro accounts to generate more upgrades and as I own 2 Pro accounts I would be thrilled with it!!!!!!!!
    thumb.gif I second that!