Options

ch 41,

SeamusSeamus Registered Users Posts: 1,573 Major grins
edited June 18, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
does this fit the theme? Bambi the film / cartoon and a pic of a fawn taking its first steps?

25251577-L.jpg

Seamus.

Comments

• Options
    Rufio220Rufio220 Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
    edited June 17, 2005
    Thats really cute. I think its good.
    ~Take it while it's there, cause tomorrow it will be gone~
  • Options
    wholenewlightwholenewlight Registered Users Posts: 1,529 Major grins
    edited June 17, 2005
    Seems like a pretty good match for the theme.

How did you get such a "time sensitive" pic of a brand new fawn? Pretty incredible.
    john w

I knew, of course, that trees and plants had roots, stems, bark, branches and foliage that reached up toward the light. But I was coming to realize that the real magician was light itself.
    Edward Steichen

• Options
    judyfuessjudyfuess Registered Users Posts: 259 Major grins
    edited June 17, 2005
    Great shot!!!

The bottom of the picture is really blury and is very distracting, you may want to cut this off.
  • Options
    HiggmeisterHiggmeister Registered Users Posts: 909 Major grins
    edited June 18, 2005
    Hi Seamus,
    I think the shot works really well with the titlethumb.gif. Maybe put a likeness of Thumper going nose to nose with Bambi:):. As for the shot, the background and fawn match too well. The fawn is lost in all the noise, which in nature is a good thing, but hard on the eyes (tryin to find focus) in a photo. Very good capture timing, but somehow seperate Bambi from it's background.

I also agree that the foreground isn't helping anything here either. I hope I've been clear enough for you to understand. It's been a long week.

Good shot worth working, IMHOthumb.gif,
    Chris

A picture is but words to the eyes.
    Comments are always welcome.

www.pbase.com/Higgmeister

• Options
    edited June 18, 2005
    thanks for the help folks, I will enter it. I got lucky John, in the right place at the right time. the original thread is here:

http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=13474
  • Options
    edited June 18, 2005
    I also agree that the foreground isn't helping anything here either. I hope I've been clear enough for you to understand. It's been a long week.

Good shot worth working, IMHOthumb.gif,
    Chris
    Thanks for the help folks, I recropped the photo and will submit this one. I appreciate the feedback.

25342262-L.jpg

Seamus.