Brady's first birthday cake

CkPhotoCkPhoto Registered Users Posts: 31 Big grins
edited June 24, 2009 in People
My first shoot like this... Nikon D300 SB800 on camera pointed up at low white ceiling, SB600 to right of camera at 45 degrees shot through 32inch white umbrella.

Comments

• JulieLawsonPhotographyJulieLawsonPhotography Registered Users Posts: 787 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2009
    That is one cute little baby. :)

It looks really bright, but then his skin and eyes look good. I'm not one to give good CC on studio type photos. I'm still trying to make mine look good. I just wanted to leave a comment on his cuteness. iloveyou.gif
  • amp'damp'd Registered Users Posts: 59 Big grins
    edited June 23, 2009
    I am not familiar with studio lighting at all - unless you count years of going to Sears for your kids pics. But I like the brightness, softness and his eyes are clear. The only thing that keeps it from being a total 5 stars for me is there is a wee bit of half shade in his eyes almost horizonatally in the middle on up to his lid. But as is - it is pretty darn cute to me!
  • whitericewhiterice Registered Users Posts: 555 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2009
    CkPhoto wrote:
    My first shoot like this... Nikon D300 SB800 on camera pointed up at low white ceiling, SB600 to right of camera at 45 degrees shot through 32inch white umbrella.

This is really an adorable shot....one any parent would LOVE. iloveyou.gif Very nice work.
    - Christopher
    My Photos - Powered by SmugMug!
  • Gary752Gary752 Registered Users Posts: 934 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2009
    I love this photo! I love this child's eyes and of course the cake on his face!

GaryB
    GaryB
    “The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it!” - Ansel Adams