Options

My website is acting wonky

MissBMissB Registered Users Posts: 463 Major grins
edited June 26, 2009 in Bug Reporting
I just uploaded a gallery from my photoshop... now all of a sudden my "bio" page says its pass worded .. but I've looked and everything seems okay. Also, I go through the steps of adding a new gallery to my clients page... and it says that it did... but I look and its no where to be found. Can you check it out please. Wierd stuff!

www.rgonzalezphotos.com

let me know if you need my password. Thank you!!

Rebekah
Baby number 4: BUNDLEBOO
Newest baby: R.Gonzalez PHOTOGRAPHY or HERE
My rambling addiction: Crunchy Monkeys
facebook fan page: R.Gonzalez photography
:ivar

Comments

• Options
    NSMNSM Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
    edited June 24, 2009
    I have the same problem
    The slideshow on my home page has always worked, now it says I need a password. Also my client galleries passwords are not working.
    www.nancymuellerphotography.com
    clients - MPAoD all galleries will not open with the correct password and when I try to chage the password nothing happens.
    MissB wrote:
    I just uploaded a gallery from my photoshop... now all of a sudden my "bio" page says its pass worded .. but I've looked and everything seems okay. Also, I go through the steps of adding a new gallery to my clients page... and it says that it did... but I look and its no where to be found. Can you check it out please. Wierd stuff!

www.rgonzalezphotos.com

let me know if you need my password. Thank you!!

Rebekah
  • Options
    NSMNSM Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
    edited June 24, 2009
    Working again :)
    Not sure why, but thanks SmugMug if you fixed it.
    NSM wrote:
    The slideshow on my home page has always worked, now it says I need a password. Also my client galleries passwords are not working.
    www.nancymuellerphotography.com
    clients - MPAoD all galleries will not open with the correct password and when I try to chage the password nothing happens.
  • Options
    MissBMissB Registered Users Posts: 463 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2009
    working again
    Im not having the problem anymore... yes, thank you smugmug if you fixed it :)
    Baby number 4: BUNDLEBOO
    Newest baby: R.Gonzalez PHOTOGRAPHY or HERE
    My rambling addiction: Crunchy Monkeys
    facebook fan page: R.Gonzalez photography
    :ivar
  • Options
    docwalkerdocwalker Registered Users Posts: 1,867 SmugMug Employee
    edited June 26, 2009
    It may have been during our scheduled maintenance window that you saw this. I see each of you posted late last night/early this morning. That is probably what happened. If you see it again, please let us know.
    SmugMug Support Hero
    http://help.smugmug.com