SOLD: Tamron 18-270mm f/3.5-5.6 Di II VC (Canon Mount)

travischancetravischance Registered Users Posts: 642 Major grins
edited June 26, 2009 in House of Canon
***LNIB***

This lens was purchased in February 2009 from Penn Camera in Tysons Corner, VA. The glass, lens body & hood are perfect with zero signs of wear and use (approximately 500 actuations). An included ProMaster Digital, low profile UV MC filter has always protected the front glass. I used this lens primarily around the house and twice in DC (monuments at night and at the National Zoo once). I recently purchased a 16-35 f/2.8L & 24-105 f/7L to cover my wide to short telephoto needs.

All original packaging is included (can include copies of original receipt if requested). Accepts PayPal and ships from 20901 via FedEx or USPS....

Asking $500
Travis M. Chance
twin Mark IV's & a bunch of "L" glass
sitefacebook

Comments

• jgoetz4jgoetz4 Registered Users Posts: 1,267 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2009
    uncletrav wrote:
    ***LNIB***

This lens was purchased in February 2009 from Penn Camera in Tysons Corner, VA. The glass, lens body & hood are perfect with zero signs of wear and use (approximately 500 actuations). An included ProMaster Digital, low profile UV MC filter has always protected the front glass. I used this lens primarily around the house and twice in DC (monuments at night and at the National Zoo once). I recently purchased a 16-35 f/2.8L & 24-105 f/7L to cover my wide to short telephoto needs.

All original packaging is included (can include copies of original receipt if requested). Accepts PayPal and ships from 20901 via FedEx or USPS....

Asking $535

I've heard some good things about Canons' new 24-105 f/7L lensrolleyes1.gif
    Good luck with your sale thumb.gif
    Have a good evening :D
    Jim...