Comments

• kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,681 moderator
    edited June 24, 2009
    That is sooooo cute!!! iloveyou.gif Excellent shot, Azzaro. thumb.gif

-joel
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2009
    Hi Azzaro,

Very nicely captured. They're interesting subjects and rendered well. Overall,
    I've seen a dramatic improvement in your capabilities. Honestly, I think the fact that you are shooting a lot plays an important role in your personal photographic growth. The old saying " practice makes perfect " is worth the attention of each one of us. Keep it up.

Take care,

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2009
    kdog wrote:
    That is sooooo cute!!! iloveyou.gif Excellent shot, Azzaro. thumb.gif

-joel

Thanks Joel for the comment........ azzaro
    edited June 25, 2009
    Hi Azzaro,

Very nicely captured. They're interesting subjects and rendered well. Overall,
    I've seen a dramatic improvement in your capabilities. Honestly, I think the fact that you are shooting a lot plays an important role in your personal photographic growth. The old saying " practice makes perfect " is worth the attention of each one of us. Keep it up.

Take care,

Tom

Hi Tom......Thanks for that really nice comment........Practice makes a big difference and I do shoot a lot of pictures. Being retired I have the time to be there when the lighting or the weather makes and average shot interesting. Thanks again azzaro
  • JoieJoie Registered Users Posts: 94 Big grins
    edited June 25, 2009
    A little nit
    I'm a horse owner and loved the picture; however, the manes and tails on the horses are stringy. Does the owner ever give the horses a bath? If so, you could try to photograph the horses again after the horses have been groomed and bathed.
    Joie wrote:
    I'm a horse owner and loved the picture; however, the manes and tails on the horses are stringy. Does the owner ever give the horses a bath? If so, you could try to photograph the horses again after the horses have been groomed and bathed.

Thanks for commenting....... The horses are part of a working ranch, in the next field there were well over 100 head of cattle. There were 6 horses in that field and if I had done a 180 another 5 or 6........ It was a picture I shot at the moment. Thanks again for looking...azzaro
  • TangoTango Registered Users Posts: 4,592 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2009
    that was a great catch.
    you sure have a nack of getting yourself somewhere with alot of great light ...
    Aaron Nelson
    edited June 25, 2009
    that was a great catch.
    you sure have a nack of getting yourself somewhere with alot of great light ...

Hi Aaron...... Thanks for the comment....... Good lighting in nature is elusive, and I think requires a bit of luck. THANKS AGAIN ......azzaro
    edited June 25, 2009
    benjikan wrote:
    Real "Purdy"!

Thanks for looking and the nice comment...... azzaro