Options

FS: 50mm F/1.4 AF-D $260 & Tamrac Expedition 3 $40

Boggie6868Boggie6868 Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
edited July 6, 2009 in Nikon Land
Hi everyone,

*** Lens SOLD ***
have a 50mm f/1.4 AFD for sale. It has been sitting snug in my bag for to long and I think it is time for it to go. Its a wonderful lens and has served me well, but I never seem to reach for it any more. The lens is in excellent condition, no dust or scratches. Comes with original front and rear lens caps. The front lens cap has a few dings, nothing serious. Also included is a tiffen 52mm sky 1a uv filter. $260 shipped, please include paypal fee - $8.07
*** Lens SOLD ***

I also have a Tamrac Expedition 3 5273. This was my first bag. For a beginner or someone looking to travel light, it is great! I took this bag with me everyone, and it held everything I needed. The bag will include the two main dividers that separate the inside area into three slots. Body w/ lens, and two lenses on the side. The bag is in slightly used condition, there are marks on the ring that come on the strap, from me hooking items to it. There are also a few light scuff marks here and there. $40 shipped, please include paypal fees - $1.50.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/199785-REG/Tamrac_527301_5273_Expedition_3_Backpack.html#reviews

Thanks for looking and if you have any question email or pm me.
Shannon

P.s. I forgot to add, the only accepted form of payment is paypal. I will only ship to the CUSA, and you must have a confirmed address.

Comments

• Options
    SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited June 25, 2009
    "Bump" for the Tamrac bag. I have one and it carries a D200 WITHOUT a grip, Nikon 18-200, Sigma 10-20, SB600, spare camera battery, owners books for both camera and flash, a couple of filters, and both lens hoods. Someone will be getting a nice bag for $40
  • Options
    kman005kman005 Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited June 25, 2009
    50mm f/1.4
    Is your 50mm f/1.4 still for sale?

If so, I am interested.

Thanks, Ken

I have a 50mm f/1.4 AFD for sale. It has been sitting snug in my bag for to long and I think it is time for it to go. Its a wonderful lens and has served me well, but I never seem to reach for it any more. The lens is in excellent condition, no dust or scratches. Comes with original front and rear lens caps. The front lens cap has a few dings, nothing serious. Also included is a tiffen 52mm sky 1a uv filter. $260 shipped, please include paypal fee - $8.07

I also have a Tamrac Expedition 3 5273. This was my first bag. For a beginner or someone looking to travel light, it is great! I took this bag with me everyone, and it held everything I needed. The bag will include the two main dividers that separate the inside area into three slots. Body w/ lens, and two lenses on the side. The bag is in slightly used condition, there are marks on the ring that come on the strap, from me hooking items to it. There are also a few light scuff marks here and there. $40 shipped, please include paypal fees - $1.50.
    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/199785-REG/Tamrac_527301_5273_Expedition_3_Backpack.html#reviews

Thanks for looking and if you have any question email or pm me.
    Shannon[/quote]
  • Options
    edited June 27, 2009
    Lens is still for sale, this might go locally.
  • Options
    edited June 29, 2009
    Lens sold locally, bag still available.
  • Options
    edited July 6, 2009
    Bump for the bag.