Annalise Joy

mpriest13mpriest13 Registered Users Posts: 222 Major grins
edited June 26, 2009 in People
A few random shots from the past couple of weeks...No post processing added. C&C Welcome

18months726.jpg

18months251.jpg

18months816a.jpg

18months857a.jpg

DSC_7401.jpg

DSC_6967a-1.jpg

Comments

• wadesworldwadesworld Registered Users Posts: 139 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2009
    Very nice shots! A little PP would make them pop a bit a more, but they're outstanding as is.
    Wade Williams
    Nikon D300, 18-135/3.5-5.6, 70-300/4.5-5.6, SB800
  • jethibodjethibod Registered Users Posts: 103 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2009
    #4 is a super cute shot. I love it when little ones try to blow bubbles!!
    Jen

Live today like you'll wish you would have 10 years in the future. You only get one life; this is it...live it up. -
    Joy Nash
  • JulieLawsonPhotographyJulieLawsonPhotography Registered Users Posts: 787 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2009
    The last one really gets me. It's as if she is saying......i wanna come to, or 'where are they going?'

Very cute little one
  • bendruckerphotobendruckerphoto Registered Users Posts: 579 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2009
    The last one is great. It tells a story, which is the ultimate goal in photography. The others have issues with sharpness, some due to incorrect focusing and some due to camera shake.
  • KinkajouKinkajou Registered Users Posts: 1,240 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2009
    I would guess that #5 shows a perfect example of an error I make on a regular basis: I LOVE a shallow DOF, but sometimes it can be so shallow that one eye is in focus and the other is out because it's tilted back/forward a smidge. I've learned that you should aim for probably something a little bit deeper just to be sure that you get the eyes (if nothing else) in focus. If I remember correctly, I think I was told that 2.8 was the way to go.

Great series and such a lovely little girl :)
    Webpage

Spread the love! Go comment on something!