DSS #28 - Have some pics but...

anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
edited June 28, 2009 in The Dgrin Challenges
So we reached the finish line on Saturday morning at 2:30 am or there abouts. My air card went down 100 miles into the race so I was unable to post any updates. I was able to take a ton of pictures and have several good candidates for this DSS but I don't know if I will have time to review them and post. If not, I will definitely be posting them later along with the other pics of the race itself. I' m sitting on the train heading from DC to NY so I may have time later tonight to get an entry in once we reach our destination in NY.

Alex
"I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site

Comments

• KatmitchellKatmitchell Banned Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited June 28, 2009
    There you are...... You had me worried something had happened to you on the journey...tsk tsk... :nono:D I kept and eye on the blog and the boards, and I was beginning to wonder..

All along it was the comm. card.... It is hard to think of every detail with such a big event I know..., it is like when you pack for a camping trip and then still forget stuff...

Well it is good to hear your safe, and that it was a success.. thumb.gif

I have a ton of errands to go run and things to get done, but I will be around on the DG on and off all day and night.... >> So if ya post them, I will look at them..

Good to hear your ok....thumb.gif

Kat
  • dniednie Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,351 Major grins
    edited June 28, 2009
    There you are...... You had me worried something had happened to you on the journey...tsk tsk... :nono:D I kept and eye on the blog and the boards, and I was beginning to wonder..

Kat
    :D I just googled the race and was able to see where their team was.