Options

I need help with my photos....thanks

wilsonjgwilsonjg Registered Users Posts: 70 Big grins
edited June 29, 2009 in Sports
... I have to show a panel 10 shots that typify my work....

If you have a few moments, check out this gallery and let me know which ones you prefer, or even let me know which ones you would not send in !!

http://photographybyjoeywilson.smugmug.com/gallery/7092321_LKPu6#575780448_CcMgN

Thanks for taking the time to look....
-Joey

Comments

• Options
    KMCCKMCC Registered Users Posts: 717 Major grins
    edited June 29, 2009
    Those are all nice shots. Not knowing the purpose of the portfolio that you're going to submit, it would be difficult to recommend the 10 to use.

Kent
    "Not everybody trusts paintings, but people believe photographs."- Ansel Adams
    Web site
  • Options
    edited June 29, 2009
    Thanks for looking Kent...

You'll have a better opinion than most in this case.....these are a handful for my SportsShooter application !! Any tips from a current SportsShooter member would be appreciated!

thanks
  • Options
    DanoDano Registered Users Posts: 125 Major grins
    edited June 29, 2009
    With the stuff they are allowing in these days I wouldn't worry about your images. Your images will make it no problem. Just make sure they are captioned well. Persons name (make it up if you have to) city, state where the event took place and date.
  • Options
    edited June 29, 2009
    Thanks Dano...
  • Options
    beetle8beetle8 Registered Users Posts: 677 Major grins
    edited June 29, 2009
    There are some good shots in there,
    You can cull #'s 1,2,4,13,14,22,23,27,28
    Dano wrote:
    With the stuff they are allowing in these days I wouldn't worry about your images. Your images will make it no problem. Just make sure they are captioned well. Persons name (make it up if you have to) city, state where the event took place and date.
    This brings up a terribly good point, I think I'll start a new thread. instead of hijacking this one.