Options

WTB: d200, 17-55, sb 400, 50 1.8, sigma 10-20, 150 macro

JimbojackJimbojack Registered Users Posts: 94 Big grins
edited July 21, 2009 in Nikon Land
I just came back from another trip to South America. This time I was unlucky and had some of my camera equipment stolen.

I do however have a state farm insurance policy and they are in the process of reimbursing me for the loss.

So I'm looking to replace some of the items stolen. In particular, I'm looking for:

Nikon 17-55 - FOUND!

Nikon 50mm f1.8 D - FOUND! (thanks archiart)

SB-400 Flash - FOUND!

D200 - FOUND!

Sigma 150 Macro

Sigma 10-20 - FOUND!

Thanks for looking, and please let me know if you have any of the above for sale
Phillip

Just back from Europe, Eastern Turkey, Iraq and Iran, new photos coming soon!
Over 100 Countries, thousands of pictures, one Website (being redesigned at the moment)
www.Jimbojack.com

Comments

• Options
    edited June 28, 2009
    Found the filters I needed
    Phillip

Over 100 Countries, thousands of pictures, one Website (being redesigned at the moment)
    www.Jimbojack.com
  • Options
    donnadeedonnadee Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited July 6, 2009
    17-55mm f/2.8 for sale
    I am selling this lens if you are still looking. I live in New York but I don't mind shipping it to you. I'm selling it for $1000, it's in mint condition. I use my 14mm wide angle about 98% of the time since I do real estate photography. So even though I purchased this lens in January it looks like new. I have all of the original packaging for it as well, and it comes with the lens hood and case.

I'm also selling my D300 for $1,300 if you are interested :)

My e-mail is donnadotan@gmail.com

Thanks,

Donna
    Jimbojack wrote:
    I just came back from another trip to South America. This time I was unlucky and had some of my camera equipment stolen.

I do however have a state farm insurance policy and they are in the process of reimbursing me for the loss.

So I'm looking to replace some of the items stolen. In particular, I'm looking for:

Nikon 17-55 - Prefer a not too old USA version of the lens. I still have my original box and accessories so the bare lens + hood is fine

Nikon 50mm f1.8 D - FOUND! (thanks archiart)

SB-400 Flash

My d300 was stolen, but I think at the moment I would just like to have another d200 as a backup. So please let me know if you have a fairly cheap d200 for sale

Sigma 150 Macro - One of my favorite lenses, once again I have the box and all papers so just the lens + hood is fine.

Sigma 10-20 - Again I have the box and all papers, just the lens is fine. I would also consider a Tokina 11-16 if the price is right.

Thanks for looking, and please let me know if you have any of the above for sale
  • Options
    edited July 7, 2009
    Thanks but I recently found a 17-55 locally. Still looking for the others
    Phillip

www.Jimbojack.com
  • Options
    edited July 7, 2009
    Found a Sigma 10-20 and a D200 body

Still looking for a Sigma 150 Macro, SB-400 and a Tokina 10-17 fisheye.
    Phillip

www.Jimbojack.com
  • Options
    edited July 17, 2009
    Bump

Still looking for a Sigma 150 macro and an Sb-400
    Phillip

www.Jimbojack.com
  • Options
    edited July 21, 2009
    Bump

Just got an SB-400

Still looking for a Sigma 150 Macro at a resonable price. Please let me know if you have one. Also interested in a Sigma 1.4x tc, preferably in a trade for my 2.0x
    Phillip

www.Jimbojack.com