Options

Farrier - You can almost feel the heat

Bob GriffithBob Griffith Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
edited June 19, 2005 in Holy Macro
Went to drop my daughter at the barn this morning and the farrier was hard at work shoeing a horse. This is why my camera is always in the backseat.

25328928-M.jpg

25329001-M.jpg

25328925-M.jpg

25329005-M.jpg25329014-M.jpg
Bob's Rule of thirds:
"One third of the time I'm right, one third of the time I'm wrong, and one third of time it does not matter...so for the majority of time, my opinion should be ignored."

Comments

• Options
    NetgardenNetgarden Registered Users Posts: 829 Major grins
    edited June 18, 2005
    Bob, those sure do look hot! Ouch!:cry ! Amazing, can you imagine being a blacksmith years ago in the summertime! :uhoh yikes, those poor horses! Looks painful, but I guess not, or they'd be kicking his bottom outa there!
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited June 19, 2005
    A Real Craft
    Went to drop my daughter at the barn this morning and the farrier was hard at work shoeing a horse. This is why my camera is always in the backseat.
    Hi Bob, those farriers are very talented people aren't they, when we were growing up we lived right next door to a dairy which delivered the milk using the old horse and cart method (and no I'm not a hundred years old rolleyes1.gif )

We used to watch the farrier shoe the horse quite a lot, and watched with great interest, but not as much as we watched that steaming horse poop :lol4 cause he used to pay us a shilling to sweep it all up for him nod.gifrolleyes1.gif

Nice job at telling the Farrier Story Bob......... Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin