Louisville this past week

kscottkscott Registered Users Posts: 72 Big grins
edited June 30, 2009 in Landscapes
I went downtown a couple times last week to shoot some of the sights around town. It's hard waiting for vacation to come around and go someplace other than around home....but home is not all that bad either except for its mostly dang stinkin hot this month. any C&C is always welcome. enjoy. Kevin.

575504770_W4hrh-XL.jpg

576247065_QeRqu-XL.jpg

576342415_dPvAj-XL.jpg

570713699_MomaB-XL.jpg
kscott

Comments

• boblu262boblu262 Registered Users Posts: 225 Major grins
    edited June 29, 2009
    I like these a lot! You've got the right attitude. Find the beauty in what's close by. What did Stephen Stills say .. "If you can't be with the one you love, Love the one you're with." Probably more ethical and healthy for photography than relationships :-)
  • cdubcdub Registered Users Posts: 123 Major grins
    edited June 30, 2009
    these are just great - I like the second one best. My preference is for straight horizons, so either my eyes aren't straight, or number one needs a right-hand lift... But...

What were your settings and time of day for number two? just wonderful. I like how you've matted them too.
    CW
    (shoot first, then ask questions)

www.cdub.ca | www.cdubphoto.smugmug.com | Twitter | Canon 5DII + Canon 24-105 f/4 L, Canon 580EX II, Gitzo GT1541 + Acratech GV2L
  • thapamdthapamd Registered Users Posts: 1,722 Major grins
    edited June 30, 2009
    The last time I was in Louisville was to take an examination, so I couldn't appreciate it. These images make the city look fantastic. Great work! thumb.gif
    Shoot in RAW because memory is cheap but memories are priceless.

Mahesh
    http://www.StarvingPhotographer.com
  • schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited June 30, 2009
    These are all really great! #2 is a real win for lines and color thumb.gif

15524779-Ti.gif on the slight horizon tilt in the first, but really, a great set.