Hi

jayegirljayegirl Registered Users Posts: 276 Major grins
edited July 8, 2009 in People
Had a small break, shot raw and manual mode most of the time, trying to learn and get out of my comfort zone. Critiques welcome. More in another gallery tbd because they don't contain people!

I'll start with the I have no idea what happened but I like it anyway picture
562842970_FaJhH-XL.jpg

562883964_tYWvp-XL.jpg

Ft. Worth Championship Rodeo
566355671_6wqQE-XL.jpg
Jaye

Comments

• pete wpete w Registered Users Posts: 386 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2009
    I especially like the 2nd one
    jayegirl wrote:
    Had a small break, shot raw and manual mode most of the time, trying to learn and get out of my comfort zone. Critiques welcome. More in another gallery tbd because they don't contain people!

562883964_tYWvp-XL.jpg
    WOW
    Pete W
    Photographers deal in things which are continually vanishing and when they have vanished there is no contrivance on earth which can make them come back again.
    Henri Cartier Bresson

www.pete-wraight.smugmug.com
  • jayegirljayegirl Registered Users Posts: 276 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2009
    Thanks. Perhaps I should have said critiques wanted instead of "welcomed". ne_nau.gif
    Not directed at you Pete W, just thinking outload due to the only one response :)
    Jaye
  • sweet carolinesweet caroline Registered Users Posts: 1,589 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2009
    The movement in #1 is interesting, by I feel something in the shot should be in focus.

#2 is awesome. I love all the colors and motion.

#3 I feel like the cowboy is too hidden behind the flag.

Caroline
  • D'BuggsD'Buggs Registered Users Posts: 958 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2009
    I don't understand the purpose of #1. If it's a shot at being only artistic, it zoomed over my head (and that's OK...)

2 is to 'wild' for me. It just has to much happening.

3............. This one I REALLY like. You know he's feeling the presure from the audience, while he's standing out there all alone. It also has a somewhat majestic/noble ellegance. thumb.gif