Cold, Warm & Neutral Fog

EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
edited July 1, 2009 in Landscapes
With a slight adjustment using the color point I gave the scene a different feel...at least I hope. I was trying to get three different moods from the same scene. Offering your suggestions are welcome!

578370029_bnVzQ-L.jpg

578369481_iHqP3-L.jpg

578371225_97DoT-L.jpg

Comments

• thapamdthapamd Registered Users Posts: 1,722 Major grins
    edited June 30, 2009
    Nice and moody. I think I like the natural appearance of the 3rd one best. The other two are beautiful also, but I don't care for the darkening around the right and left sides.
    Shoot in RAW because memory is cheap but memories are priceless.

Mahesh
    http://www.StarvingPhotographer.com
  • EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited June 30, 2009
    thapamd wrote:
    Nice and moody. I think I like the natural appearance of the 3rd one best. The other two are beautiful also, but I don't care for the darkening around the right and left sides.

Thank you for your comments. I've tried to lighten the edges a bit but when i do it sort of takes that 'mood' away. I'll work on them a bit more. I generally always like the a la natural the best too! mwink.gif
  • toragstorags Registered Users Posts: 4,615 Major grins
    edited June 30, 2009
    I like #1 the best , #3 is also nice...

Jeeze is BD Colon getting to me with B&W?
    Rags
  • dlplumerdlplumer Registered Users Posts: 8,081 Major grins
    edited July 1, 2009
    Eia, I like 3 the best, and I think it needs a little more work (not sure what) to make it even better.:D :D
  • EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited July 1, 2009
    dlplumer wrote:
    Eia, I like 3 the best, and I think it needs a little more work (not sure what) to make it even better.:D :D

Thanks Dan, I agree with 3. I have tried a few things but it didn't satisfy me... yet. I have others to go thru so I might come back to this one day! :D