Options

B&W Macro shot: Does it work?

tmlphototmlphoto Registered Users Posts: 1,444 Major grins
edited June 19, 2005 in Holy Macro
Here is a Dragon shot that I posted before. It is still one of my fovorites. I decided to try my hand at a B&W conversion. I think it looks pretty cool. There doesn't seem to be much b&w macro stuff out there. Maybe a new niche for me? Or is it a waste of time?
25381744-L.jpg
Thomas :D

TML Photography
tmlphoto.com

Comments

• Options
    MuskyDudeMuskyDude Registered Users Posts: 1,508 Major grins
    edited June 19, 2005
    Now that is cool. thumb.gif I don't know if it would work with everything Thomas, but to my eyes it really works well here. And bravo for trying something different!! clap.gifclap.gif

AJ
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited June 19, 2005
    It Works.....but
    tmlphoto wrote:
    Here is a Dragon shot that I posted before. It is still one of my fovorites. I decided to try my hand at a B&W conversion. I think it looks pretty cool. There doesn't seem to be much b&w macro stuff out there. Maybe a new niche for me? Or is it a waste of time?
    Hi Thomas ....yes it works in B&W, but I've seen the beautiful colour version, and I know how brilliant it looks in colour, so the B&W version doesn't have the same impact as your truly incredible colour version of the same image :D

Skippy (Australia) ...did I mention how excellent your colour version was rolleyes1.gif
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin