Options

sold: canon 20d (body only)

AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
edited June 19, 2005 in Flea Market
purchased in april of 2005, us warranty. 3500 shots taken with the camera. it's in perfect, like-it-was-new, condition. i've had screen protectors on both lcds since i first opened the box. of course it comes with the original box, papers, software, cables, battery, charger, and strap. this is a 20d body only, you'll need a lens (not included).

father's day special: $1075, includes continental us shipping and paypal fees. international buyer is welcome, you'll pay actual shipping to your location. international buyers, if using paypal, will have to pay an additional nominal fee (tbd, roughly 3%)

check the feedback thread here on dgrin if you need references, i have numerous buy and sell references there.

Comments

• Options
    ChaseChase Registered Users Posts: 284 Major grins
    edited June 19, 2005
    andy wrote:
    purchased in april of 2005, us warranty. 3500 shots taken with the camera. it's in perfect, like-it-was-new, condition. i've had screen protectors on both lcds since i first opened the box. of course it comes with the original box, papers, software, cables, battery, charger, and strap. this is a 20d body only, you'll need a lens (not included).

father's day special: $1075, includes continental us shipping and paypal fees. international buyer is welcome, you'll pay actual shipping to your location. international buyers, if using paypal, will have to pay an additional nominal fee (tbd, roughly 3%)

check the feedback thread here on dgrin if you need references, i have numerous buy and sell references there.
    Oh man. I have 1100 in cash sitting here on my desk, but it is set aside for a sigma 100-300 f4, 1.4 TC and 82mm C Polarizer. :cry

Glass comes first. umph.gif
    www.chase.smugmug.com
    I just press the button and the camera goes CLICK. :dunno
    Canon: gripped 20d and 30d, 10-22 3.5-4.5, 17-55 IS, 50mm f1.8, 70-200L IS, 85mm f1.8, 420ex
    sigma: 10-20 4-5.6 (for sale), 24-70 2.8 (for sale), 120-300 2.8
  • Options
    mereimagemereimage Registered Users Posts: 448 Major grins
    edited June 19, 2005
    Andy turn about is fair play
    Just what I'm looking for -for my son since I sold you his 300d-Pm me and we can arrange the deal///Mereimage
  • Options
    David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,192 moderator
    edited June 19, 2005
    Looks as if I missed this deal by ten lousy minutes. Aaaaargh! Well Andy, just in case you'll be parting with another 20D within the next 20-30 days....
    My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • Options
    patch29patch29 Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,928 Major grins
    edited June 19, 2005
    OK, I'll ask. Why? Going with just the 1Ds mkII (with a 300D IR on the side)? ear.gif
  • Options
    edited June 19, 2005
    patch29 wrote:
    OK, I'll ask. Why? Going with just the 1Ds mkII (with a 300D IR on the side)? ear.gif

nod.gif

too much gear to carry eek7.gif

i originally thought i'd have a body for long glass and a body for the wa glass. then realized i didn't want to schlep the extra body around. so, i'm sticking with the 1Ds Mark II deal.gif
  • Options
    edited June 19, 2005
    sold! to mereimage.