Jazmyn

jvgphotojvgphoto Registered Users Posts: 97 Big grins
edited July 1, 2009 in People
this young woman has the most remarkable blue eyes...578152183_j5UaH-L.jpg
"Where there is no elegance of the heart...there is no elegance." Yves Saint Laurent

Comments

• MissBMissB Registered Users Posts: 463 Major grins
    edited July 1, 2009
    wow, they are beautiful... I wish I could see them better.
    Baby number 4: BUNDLEBOO
    Newest baby: R.Gonzalez PHOTOGRAPHY or HERE
    My rambling addiction: Crunchy Monkeys
    facebook fan page: R.Gonzalez photography
    :ivar
  • WingsOfLovePhotoWingsOfLovePhoto Registered Users Posts: 797 Major grins
    edited July 1, 2009
    Very cute girl and amazing eyes. I would maybe crop in tighter and make it more like a head shot in order to appreciate them a little better!
    Snady :thumb
    my money well spent :D
    Nikon D4, D3s, D3, D700, Nikkor 24-70, 70-200 2.8 vrII, 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.4, 105mm macro, sigma fisheye, SB 800's and lots of other goodies!
  • ScootersbabygirlScootersbabygirl Registered Users Posts: 224 Major grins
    edited July 1, 2009
    Wow - amazing blue eyes! I think it'd be nice to see some face shots, and even black and white ones (I love how blue eyes look when they're converted to b&w) but I like this shot too!
  • jvgphotojvgphoto Registered Users Posts: 97 Big grins
    edited July 1, 2009
    Jazzy - A Little Tighter Shot
    Wow - amazing blue eyes! I think it'd be nice to see some face shots, and even black and white ones (I love how blue eyes look when they're converted to b&w) but I like this shot too!

A little tighter shot...578153248_Uz65p-L.jpg
    "Where there is no elegance of the heart...there is no elegance." Yves Saint Laurent
  • FlutistFlutist Registered Users Posts: 704 Major grins
    edited July 1, 2009
    They are amazing blue contacts :D In the second picture you can see the outer edge of her natural brown eyes. The blue is a very nice color for her!!!
    ~Shannon~

Canon 50D, Rebel XTi,Canon 24-105L, Canon 50mm 1.8, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430EX
    www.sbrownphotography.smugmug.com
    my real job
    looking for someone to photograph my wedding 8/11
  • zoomerzoomer Registered Users Posts: 3,688 Major grins
    edited July 1, 2009
    In the second picture the eyes were probably plenty blue without tweaking the blue slider, now the whole picture has a blue cast.
    Pretty young lady.
  • bdcolenbdcolen Registered Users Posts: 3,804 Major grins
    edited July 1, 2009
    jvgphoto wrote:
    A little tighter shot...578153248_Uz65p-L.jpg

Great eyes - but stay away from that pose, particularly with young women. That is the pose struck by 'women of a certain age' who think that it hides the sag of their necks. (Of course what it really does is scream - 'I'm-a-woman-of-a-certain-age-trying-to-hide-the-effects-of-gravity-and-time!' rolleyes1.gif
    bd@bdcolenphoto.com
    "He not busy being born is busy dying." Bob Dylan

"The more ambiguous the photograph is, the better it is..." Leonard Freed
  • jvgphotojvgphoto Registered Users Posts: 97 Big grins
    edited July 1, 2009
    bdcolen wrote:
    Great eyes - but stay away from that pose, particularly with young women. That is the pose struck by 'women of a certain age' who think that it hides the sag of their necks. (Of course what it really does is scream - 'I'm-a-woman-of-a-certain-age-trying-to-hide-the-effects-of-gravity-and-time!' rolleyes1.gif

Funny, B.D. - I will keep it mind - thx!