Options

Video Profile on Andrew Wheeler (MacZippy)

NomadRipNomadRip Registered Users Posts: 180 Major grins
edited July 14, 2009 in The Big Picture
(If this needs to be elsewhere, by all means move it to the proper forum)

On the Throttle TV is a motorcycle site that covers mostly local AMA roadracing events here in the states. They have been really stepping up their coverage this year.

They did a photographer's profile that they just posted on their site this morning on photographer Andrew Wheeler. Anyone here on dgrin who follows the sport knows him as user Maczippy here.

Speaking for the motorcycle fans around here, Andrew is one of the very best in the business. Having never met him or even hearing him speak prior to this video, I really realize the level of humility the man has about his work. It really translates well in the video, hearing him speak and the love of what he does.

It's a 10 minute video showing much of Andrew's work, his thought processes on how he works and what he feels is important. I only dream of being able to achieve his level of "it". Whatever that is.

Andrew, the "eye" you have and the ability to capture what you do is inspiring. I know many folks who try to do what you do and cite you as their example.

http://www.onthethrottle.com/content/view/218/1/

Comments