Options

SOLD: Sony HVL-F56AM & Minolta Beercan 70-210 f/4

PupatorPupator Registered Users Posts: 2,322 Major grins
edited July 13, 2009 in The Other Guys
1) HVL-F56AM in mint condition. This is too much flash for me so I'm going back to the 30s series. It comes in the box with all the original packaging materials, the stand, and the case. You won't be able to tell the flash from new it's a 9.5/10. The plastic pouch/case for the flash has some tape residue on it from where I rigged a belt loop out of duct tape a while back.

Lowest completed auction I could find on e-bay was $260+shipping. I'll go $260 shipped and paypal'd within the US. Will ship internationally but buyer pays actual cost.

2) Near-mint beercan. Amazing condition. Some barrel scrapes just below the zoom ring but the rest of the body is incredible. No marks, fog, haze, fungus, etc. on the glass. Zoom is smooth (not loose) all the way through the range and the blades are snappy. This is EX with both caps and original (plastic) hood.

Lowest completed auction I could find on e-bay was $155.50+shipping for one not quite as nice as this. I'll go $160 shipped and paypal'd within the US. Will ship internationally but buyer pays actual cost.

Comments

• Options
    edited July 11, 2009
    Flash is sold. Beercan still available.
  • Options
    edited July 13, 2009
    Pupator wrote:
    Flash is sold. Beercan still available.

Beercan is sold.