Options

WTB: Darkroom equipment? developing tanks, etc.

KoryJKoryJ Registered Users Posts: 74 Big grins
edited July 14, 2009 in The Kitchen Sink
Hello, I'm wanting to get back into film now that I obtained a Nikon F4. I really just want to develop the film myself and scan it in, not so much into actual printing at the moment.
Does anyone have any developing tanks, film loaders or changing bags that are collecting dust they'd like to get rid of for a reasonable price?
Thanks and have a happy holiday weekend!

Comments

• Options
    SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited July 11, 2009
    I've got a boat load of darkroom stuff that hasn't been used in SEVERAL years. It's been so long since I used the stuff, I don't remember everything I have. I do know that I have a tank thats good for 4 rolls of 35mm, an enlarger (vivitar, I think), trays for developing prints, safe light, etc. I don't remember what else is down there right now. I'm afraid the shipping would be more that the stuff is worth. If you want to figure out a way to pick the stuff up let me know. I am just up I-65 about 275 miles or so in Munster, IN
  • Options
    KoryJKoryJ Registered Users Posts: 74 Big grins
    edited July 14, 2009
    captain78 wrote:
    I've got a boat load of darkroom stuff that hasn't been used in SEVERAL years. It's been so long since I used the stuff, I don't remember everything I have. I do know that I have a tank thats good for 4 rolls of 35mm, an enlarger (vivitar, I think), trays for developing prints, safe light, etc. I don't remember what else is down there right now. I'm afraid the shipping would be more that the stuff is worth. If you want to figure out a way to pick the stuff up let me know. I am just up I-65 about 275 miles or so in Munster, IN

Thanks for the offer Jeff, I don't have room for an enlarger at the moment and probably will just get myself a developing tank and some reels to just process some b&w and then scan what I want to look at larger or print. Thanks again though!!