Staind Concert (Aaron Lewis)

grimacegrimace Registered Users Posts: 1,537 Major grins
edited July 4, 2009 in People
I took in the Staind concert at The Taste of MN last night. They changed things up and fenced off the center area and charge $50 per night.

So, unless you have $50 to burn you have to stand off to the far side of the stage and get only one angle. One may say "I'm on the outside, I'm looking in".:D

As you can see from the photos I didn't have $50 to burn. From this angle, the stage set up only allowed the lead singer, Aaron Lewis and occasionally guitarist, Johnny April to come into view.

580924539_MbUs5-XL.jpg

581043692_JW3Ga-XL.jpg

580924410_wEGEB-XL.jpg

580923916_VxAj3-XL.jpg

580923970_u57CH-XL.jpg

Comments

• kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,681 moderator
    edited July 3, 2009
    You got some great shots considering they were taken from the cheap seats, Adam. Looks like you were right there on stage with them. The middle three are really intimate.

-joel
  • cunarder534cunarder534 Registered Users Posts: 346 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2009
    Pretty good for the distance.
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2009
    Nice shooting, Adam! thumb.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • grimacegrimace Registered Users Posts: 1,537 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2009
    kdog wrote:
    You got some great shots considering they were taken from the cheap seats, Adam. Looks like you were right there on stage with them. The middle three are really intimate.

-joel

Thanks Joel. I owe it to my trusty 100-400. Now I'm off to photograph Judas Priest and Whitesnake tonight. ylsuper.gif
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2009
    grimace wrote:
    Thanks Joel. I owe it to my trusty 100-400. Now I'm to photograph Judas Priest and Whitesnake tonight. ylsuper.gif
    Awesom-g!clap.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • jethibodjethibod Registered Users Posts: 103 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2009
    grimace wrote:
    Thanks Joel. I owe it to my trusty 100-400. Now I'm to photograph Judas Priest and Whitesnake tonight. ylsuper.gif

Ooo...so jealous - Judas Priest was the first concert I ever saw. Please post a few when you get back!! These ones are so nice - I love that second one!
    Jen

Live today like you'll wish you would have 10 years in the future. You only get one life; this is it...live it up. -
    Joy Nash
  • grimacegrimace Registered Users Posts: 1,537 Major grins
    edited July 4, 2009
    Nikolai wrote:
    Nice shooting, Adam! thumb.gif

Thanks Nikolai.