Options

Gallery Picture

mschnaremschnare Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited July 4, 2009 in Finishing School
I've created a picture complete with border and text to look like a poster. I've tried to purchase it online -- the 11 X 17 post-it poster, but I have to crop it which ruins the whole look. I went back to the original shot and and cropped, added the extra canvas and border and text, but then it was too small for the purchase of the 11 X17 post-it poster.

Any idea how to make this look like a gallery print w/ border, text and then be able to purchase it as a poster?

The picture is here: http://marlaeschnare.smugmug.com/gallery/8636270_wgz9R#581090447_AVzeG

I use photoshop elements and aperture.

Comments

• Options
    W.W. WebsterW.W. Webster Registered Users Posts: 3,204 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2009
    mschnare wrote:
    My website is www.marlaeschnarephotography.com; click on galleries/other/mathews,va

See the boat on the clouds and then the one right next to it -- that is the gallery picture I want printed as a n 11 X 17 print. I use photoshop elements and aperture.
    If you want a response, link directly to the image and display it here. No one will be bothered trying to navigate their way into your site! nod.gif
  • Options
    mschnaremschnare Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited July 4, 2009
    Thanks for the tip
    If you want a response, link directly to the image and display it here. No one will be bothered trying to navigate their way into your site! nod.gif

Thanks for the tip - I changed to link.
  • Options
    W.W. WebsterW.W. Webster Registered Users Posts: 3,204 Major grins
    edited July 4, 2009
    mschnare wrote:
    Thanks for the tip - I changed to link.
    I intended you to display the image, not just the link! headscratch.gif