What is and isn't corrected by Bay Photo?

nobodynobody Registered Users Posts: 94 Big grins
edited July 3, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I've read some of the other threads on this, and I'm just looking for a quick summary of what is included in the color fixes done when you use the Bay Photo print option and have them to correct the color manually?

(1) Color -- I'm assuming overall saturation level, as well as tones / color temperature would be included within this, correct?

(2) Brightness?

(3) Contrast?

(4) When you have photo in a shadowy environment, do they brighten up the dark areas a bit that were missed due to a short exposure time?

Thanks.

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2009
    nobody wrote:
    I've read some of the other threads on this, and I'm just looking for a quick summary of what is included in the color fixes done when you use the Bay Photo print option and have them to correct the color manually?

(1) Color -- I'm assuming overall saturation level, as well as tones / color temperature would be included within this, correct?

(2) Brightness?

(3) Contrast?

(4) When you have photo in a shadowy environment, do they brighten up the dark areas a bit that were missed due to a short exposure time?

Thanks.
    Yes, yes, yes and yes.
  • nobodynobody Registered Users Posts: 94 Big grins
    edited July 3, 2009
    Andy,

That's good news. I will have to try them next time. Thanks for the quick response.

Ethan