edited July 8, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
My horse looking for shade........

581148880_mVnRi-XL.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING C&C ALWAYS WELCOME

Comments

• Options
    TangoTango Registered Users Posts: 4,592 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2009
    clap.gif that is really a great capture.... Im glad your gearing up for the heat, its going to be warm for the GC trip:D :D
    Aaron Nelson
  • Options
    EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2009
    I like that... any processing? I'm looking for shade too...think we are staying in town for the weekend since I10 was at a stand still!
  • Options
    AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2009
    clap.gif that is really a great capture.... Im glad your gearing up for the heat, its going to be warm for the GC trip:D :D

Hi Aaron....Thanks for the nice comment.......See ya at the Canyon..... azzaro
  • Options
    redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2009
    Guess I've been gone too long--a GC trip??? Wish I could tag along!

Nice shot, Azzaro--what's the brand on your horse?

Cheers,
    Lauren
    "But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com
  • Options
    edited July 3, 2009
    Eia wrote:
    I like that... any processing? I'm looking for shade too...think we are staying in town for the weekend since I10 was at a stand still!

Thanks Eia for the comment....... Processing.....it was shot in raw, so I guess it required some processing. Other than that it was right out of the camera. Unlike the ones where the clouds were from AZ., buttes from Utah and the color provided by DXO........rolleyes1.gif AZZARO
  • Options
    edited July 3, 2009
    redleash wrote:
    Guess I've been gone too long--a GC trip??? Wish I could tag along!

Nice shot, Azzaro--what's the brand on your horse?

Cheers,
    Lauren

Hi Lauren.......Aaron put the trip together, I'm sure you would be more than welcome to ....tag along...... It is on the north rim and is a primitive camping site.
    Teak probably came off and Indian reservation. He has 3 running brands and one of them is 200 .......

THANKS FOR THE COMMENT.....azzaro
  • Options
    JChurillJChurill Registered Users Posts: 125 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2009
    Very nice shot! Love his coat, very rustic! Blends well with the background!
    Blending The Arts!
  • Options
    edited July 4, 2009
    JChurill wrote:
    Very nice shot! Love his coat, very rustic! Blends well with the background!

Thanks for looking and the comment........ azzaro
  • Options
    dlplumerdlplumer Registered Users Posts: 8,081 Major grins
    edited July 4, 2009
  • Options
    edited July 4, 2009
    dlplumer wrote:
    clap.gif

Hi Dan.......Thanks for the comment..... azzaro
  • Options
    JoieJoie Registered Users Posts: 94 Big grins
    edited July 4, 2009
    Always enjoy the horse pictures!! In this one, I noticed that you captured some of the dust he's pawing up. clap.gif I can't tell from the picture if he's a gelding or a stallion, but he's a handsome guy.
    edited July 4, 2009
    Joie wrote:
    Always enjoy the horse pictures!! In this one, I noticed that you captured some of the dust he's pawing up. clap.gif I can't tell from the picture if he's a gelding or a stallion, but he's a handsome guy.

Thanks for the comment...Teak is a gelding...... A stallion would be more horse than I could handle. azzaro
  • Options
    matrix311matrix311 Registered Users Posts: 55 Big grins
    edited July 8, 2009
    nice shot! It's going to be 116 this weekend. Bleh
    Eric Schlaht, Phoenix Arizona Photographerhttp://www.esimaging.net - http://esimaging.blogspot.com/

Canon 7D, Canon 40D, 24-70mm f/2.8L, 70-200mm f/4L IS, 50mm f/1.8, 430EX
  • Options
    edited July 8, 2009
    matrix311 wrote:
    nice shot! It's going to be 116 this weekend. Bleh
    t
    OMG....... 116..... Thanks for the comment and the warningrolleyes1.gif azzaro
  • Options
    Jack'll doJack'll do Registered Users Posts: 2,977 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2009
    Azzaro wrote:
    Thanks for the comment...Teak is a gelding...... A stallion would be more horse than I could handle. azzaro

Oh... now I'm disappointed in you Azzaro! I thought you were a regular bona fide cowboy :D. Having said that I must admit that I am somewhat leery of any critter that could step on me and HURT me. Last time I was on a horse was about 1958 on a trail ride. After about a half mile the darned critter decided he wanted to go back to the barn AT A GALLOP! with me holding on for dear life.eek7.gif

Jack
    (My real name is John but Jack'll do)
  • Options
    edited July 8, 2009
    Jack'll do wrote:
    Oh... now I'm disappointed in you Azzaro! I thought you were a regular bona fide cowboy :D. Having said that I must admit that I am somewhat leery of any critter that could step on me and HURT me. Last time I was on a horse was about 1958 on a trail ride. After about a half mile the darned critter decided he wanted to go back to the barn AT A GALLOP! with me holding on for dear life.eek7.gif

Hi Jack...... A barn sour horse is aggravation for sure.... You never know what a horse is going to do next, got to always be ready. I had one fall down while walking down a gravel road... He tucked his head and did a front roll. I dove into the ditch on the way down, when I looked back all 4 feet were straight up in the air. And he busted my saddle........:D Thanks for looking in Azzaro