Silly

FlutistFlutist Registered Users Posts: 704 Major grins
edited July 3, 2009 in People
581342869_yafMn-M.jpg
I should mention that my daughter was spinning her head as fast as she could, saying "NO MORE PICTURES MAMA" LOL and I managed to get it....not crisp, but I'm not sure I would have got it on my body/lens

Went to my local photo store and played with a 50D with a 70-200 f/2.8
Where o where has that money tree gone..........:wink
~Shannon~

Canon 50D, Rebel XTi,Canon 24-105L, Canon 50mm 1.8, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430EX
www.sbrownphotography.smugmug.com
my real job
looking for someone to photograph my wedding 8/11

Comments

• jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2009
    It's a great combination......I sent you a PM.

So who was smiling more....the photographer or the subject?mwink.gif
  • sweet carolinesweet caroline Registered Users Posts: 1,589 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2009
    Tell me when you find it! I rented a lens for a wedding, and now I grumble about using my lens.

Cute pic.

Caroline
  • FlutistFlutist Registered Users Posts: 704 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2009
    Jeff~ Thanks for your PM, I responded! I think my daughter was smiling more. I was the one drooling rolleyes1.gif

Caroline~You'll be the first to know when I find it, we'll split it deal.gif
    ~Shannon~

my real job
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2009
    Flutist wrote:
    Jeff~ Thanks for your PM, I responded! I think my daughter was smiling more. I was the one drooling rolleyes1.gif

Caroline~You'll be the first to know when I find it, we'll split it deal.gif

Only if I can have some too... :D I'm sitting here arguing with myself at the moment, having just cleaned out the "camera slush fund" to order a 200L 2.8 prime for a knockdown price at Keh. It was silly cheap for what it is, but do I strictly speaking "need" it (especially when that slush fund is there not only for goodies, but as "just in case" money for Real Life?) Aargh. I hate this year - I thought I was past the point in my life where I needed to scrimp and save and feel guilty over any money spent above and beyond food and the mortgage rolleyes1.gifumph.gif

Love her sparkly eyes. Did you manage to find a used one, or a rental (is it really that expensive to rent one even from borrowlenses.com?)
  • FlutistFlutist Registered Users Posts: 704 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2009
    divamum wrote:
    Only if I can have some too... :D I'm sitting here arguing with myself at the moment, having just cleaned out the "camera slush fund" to order a 200L 2.8 prime for a knockdown price at Keh. It was silly cheap for what it is, but do I strictly speaking "need" it (especially when that slush fund is there not only for goodies, but as "just in case" money for Real Life?) Aargh. I hate this year - I thought I was past the point in my life where I needed to scrimp and save and feel guilty over any money spent above and beyond food and the mortgage rolleyes1.gifumph.gif

Love her sparkly eyes. Did you manage to find a used one, or a rental (is it really that expensive to rent one even from borrowlenses.com?)

Scrimp and save is the story of my life. You may not know, but at my day job, I'm a music teacher in the public school system. I choose to work at the lowest paid district in the state because I love the kids. My hubby is a stay at home dad, because for what he would be making doesn't begin to cover daycare for 2 kids....so I can totally understand that statement, and hope one day to be able to laugh at the days where I scrimped and saved for this or that

That being said, no I didn't find one, I'd love to find one "used", as new is WAY outta my price range, but I may end up with a 2nd XTi for the meantime to serve the purpose of the wedding, and the need for 2.

Thanks for the compliment on the photo. I may have to try Mitchell's trick for taking photos of kids....:D
    ~Shannon~

my real job