Welcoming Home Those That Serve Our Nation

ShudderzShudderz Registered Users Posts: 346 Major grins
edited July 4, 2009 in People
These are posted not so much for the C&C, but as a way to show my appreciation and thanks to those that are serving our country as we celebrate the 4th of July.<br><br>I spent my day today capturing the moments as families welcomed home their deployed soldiers. I volunteer with Operation Love Reunited. It is my way to say thank you to those that are serving our nation. The slideshow includes just a few from the day, hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed shooting them. As we celebrate the 4th this weekend, take a few moments to remember those serving.<br><br>(now if only I could get this embed code to work in my blog.....)<br><br><html><object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="700" height="700" id="ssidx">
<param name="movie" value="http://cdn.smugmug.com/ria/ShizamSlides-2009050804.swf?AlbumID=8783994&AlbumKey=6JdzP&transparent=true&bgColor=&borderThickness=&borderColor=&useInside=&endPoint=&mainHost=cdn.smugmug.com&VersionNos=2009050804&showLogo=false&width=700&height=700&clickToImage=true&captions=true&showThumbs=true&autoStart=true&showSpeed=true&pageStyle=white&showButtons=false&randomStart=true&randomize=true&splash=&splashDelay=1000&crossFadeSpeed=350"&gt;
<param name="wmode" value="transparent">
<param name="allowNetworking" value="all">
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always">
<embed src="http://cdn.smugmug.com/ria/ShizamSlides-2009050804.swf?AlbumID=8783994&AlbumKey=6JdzP&transparent=true&bgColor=&borderThickness=&borderColor=&useInside=&endPoint=&mainHost=cdn.smugmug.com&VersionNos=2009050804&showLogo=false&width=700&height=700&clickToImage=true&captions=true&showThumbs=true&autoStart=true&showSpeed=true&pageStyle=white&showButtons=false&randomStart=true&randomize=true&splash=&splashDelay=1000&crossFadeSpeed=350&quot; width="700" height="700" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowNetworking="all" >
</embed>
</object></html>
Heather
www.heatherdunnphotography.com
My Blog My Facebook Page
GIVING BACK - How will you give?
"I look at life outside of the lens and capture the world through it." -Thomas Robinson

Comments

• FlutistFlutist Registered Users Posts: 704 Major grins
    edited July 4, 2009
    Afraid there is no picture, only a white box
    ~Shannon~

Canon 50D, Rebel XTi,Canon 24-105L, Canon 50mm 1.8, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430EX
    www.sbrownphotography.smugmug.com
    my real job
    looking for someone to photograph my wedding 8/11
  • Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited July 4, 2009

(now if only I could get this embed code to work in my blog.....)

Nice job, Heather - let us know what troubles you are having embedding into your blog, okay?

ann
  • ShudderzShudderz Registered Users Posts: 346 Major grins
    edited July 4, 2009
    Ann McRae wrote:
    <br>(now if only I could get this embed code to work in my blog.....)<br>

Nice job, Heather - let us know what troubles you are having embedding into your blog, okay?

ann

Well, my bad.... I'm using a Wordpress Blog, it won't allow me to embed the flash object. I LOVE this new show off feature from Smugmug tho! You guys are the best!

Is it working ok here? When I'm logged in, everything looks fine, when I log out, I have some of the coding showing up as text?
    Heather
    www.heatherdunnphotography.com
    My Blog My Facebook Page
    GIVING BACK - How will you give?
    "I look at life outside of the lens and capture the world through it." -Thomas Robinson