"Friends"

GoofBcktGoofBckt Registered Users Posts: 481 Major grins
edited July 7, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
I snapped this of my friend and her horse the other day after training time in the arena. She had no idea I was there. C/C welcome. :)

Comments

• GoofBcktGoofBckt Registered Users Posts: 481 Major grins
    edited July 5, 2009
    Uh . . . she had NO idea I was there, rather. (she does now :)
    GoofBckt wrote:
    I snapped this of my friend and her horse the other day after training time in the arena. She had not idea I was there. C/C welcome. :)
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2009
    GoofBckt wrote:
    I snapped this of my friend and her horse the other day after training time in the arena. She had no idea I was there. C/C welcome. :)

The ladies features are a little dark, but I like the misty foggy affect you have applied to the shot .... nice one thumb.gif

(fixed your typo for you too) ..... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
    edited July 7, 2009
    Thanks for that, Skippy. I really appreciate the feedback. :) I was quite far away when I took this and I have a thing about evening/dusk backlight, thus the darker features. The only "mist" I applied was the artificial vignetting around the edge. The rest within the photo was natural (dirt). ;) (It's very dusty where we board our horses).
    Carrie
    Skippy wrote:
    The ladies features are a little dark, but I like the misty foggy affect you have applied to the shot .... nice one thumb.gif

edited July 7, 2009
    P.S. I'm a forensic wannabe too. LOVE that stuff!
    Skippy wrote: