Introducing Emily on her 13th B-day

TravisTravis Registered Users Posts: 1,472 Major grins
edited July 8, 2009 in People
Emily's first day as a teenager. Incredible sweetheart from a great family! C&C welcomed.

584148239_ZvQGN-L-1.jpg

584148184_6tnJw-L-1.jpg

584148119_Qwdie-L-1.jpg

Thanks for looking. :D

Comments

• GoofBcktGoofBckt Registered Users Posts: 481 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2009
    She's adorable. Love the freckles. I think these are slightly overexposed however, and you can really bring out those freckles and blue eyes by lowering the light a tad, maybe adjust skin tone. Otherwise, I think you're on the right track, she looks very natural. Happy birthday Emily! :) I have an Emily too (16).
    Carrie
    Travis wrote:
    Emily's first day as a teenager. Incredible sweetheart from a great family! C&C welcomed.

584148239_ZvQGN-L-1.jpg

584148184_6tnJw-L-1.jpg

584148119_Qwdie-L-1.jpg

Thanks for looking. :D
  • TravisTravis Registered Users Posts: 1,472 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2009
    Thank you Carrie, I have some others that I went with more contrast and vibrance; however with these, I wanted to try something a little different. I appreciate the input!
  • MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2009
    Really nice, Travis.

I like the comfortable feel of the first one. I like this kind of PP with children. The exposure is pushed to the right but not blown.
  • AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2009
    Beautiful photos Travis. Really like your post work on them too! iloveyou.gif
  • jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2009
    I agree....the photos are VERY nicely done....the first one, though, is my pick. I like the DOF, and the sweet pose with her arms behind her back....timidly becoming a teenager?

The post work is nice too and isn't overexposed at all.

Very nice all around.thumb.gif
  • TravisTravis Registered Users Posts: 1,472 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2009
    Some of the best in the house with props. Maybe I should take month long breaks between shoots more often. rolleyes1.gif Seriously Mitch, Agnieska, and Jeff, it means a lot coming from y'all. I learned most of what I know from each of you. (I was on the plane the other reading a print out of Jeff's how to shoot seniors for umpteenth time!) :D