edited June 21, 2005 in Sports
then this ??? :lol4 :D

25386363-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,199 moderator
    edited June 19, 2005
    It's a sport
    And yet they call it a "sport." More of a sport for the fish, I would think. rolleyes1.gif

EDIT: After a second look at this shot, it appears that the statue in the background is having more fun than the two overworked fisherman.
    My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • Options
    DeeDee Registered Users Posts: 2,981 Major grins
    edited June 19, 2005
    Lol
    I have a series that's a little more exciting (but I haven't off loaded them yet).
  • Options
    bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2005
    David_S85 wrote:
    And yet they call it a "sport." More of a sport for the fish, I would think. rolleyes1.gif

EDIT: After a second look at this shot, it appears that the statue in the background is having more fun than the two overworked fisherman.

:D Yeah I saw that statue and tried to work into the title but couldn't :D
    I was gonna call it "catch a fish or die" lol3.gifne_nau.gif
    Thanks for hangin out and commenting thumb.gif
  • Options
    edited June 21, 2005
    Dee wrote:
    I have a series that's a little more exciting (but I haven't off loaded them yet).

Hi ya Dee well early good morning 4:45 am what am I doing up headscratch.gif
    I went looking for your fishing post, guess you haven't finished it. I'll keep my eye out, always like seeing your posts and thank you for commenting here
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2005
    Hu ???
    bfjr wrote:
    then this ??? :lol4 :D
    She looks happy to me eek7.gif ......now this girls obviously watched grass grow before, cause she's got the look down to a fine art now rolleyes1.gif

She's just holding back a little.....if she show's she's too excited she'll scare the fish away now won't she rolleyes1.gif Skippy (Australia)

Hmmmmmm how many times can ya use the word "She" in one sentence?? rolleyes1.gif
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    jwearjwear Registered Users Posts: 8,005 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2005
    I think they are killing time waiting for the cannon to go off so they can pick up fish :D Ben fishing is a word that folks use to is one word say [I am drinking beer and taking the day off don,t care what the world wants ]
    Jeff W

“PHOTOGRAPHY IS THE ‘JAZZ’ FOR THE EYES…”

http://jwear.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2005
    Fisherpeople around here are often like that.

Good shot of them. You were walking on water?

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    edited June 21, 2005
    Skippy wrote:
    She looks happy to me eek7.gif ......now this girls obviously watched grass grow before, cause she's got the look down to a fine art now rolleyes1.gif

She's just holding back a little.....if she show's she's too excited she'll scare the fish away now won't she rolleyes1.gif Skippy (Australia)

Hmmmmmm how many times can ya use the word "She" in one sentence?? rolleyes1.gif
    Ya know Skippy the whole time I was shooting around them and then finally shot a couple of them, neither one moved headscratch.gif
    Maybe they weren't even real like that cannon watcher in the background :D
  • Options
    edited June 21, 2005
    jwear wrote:
    I think they are killing time waiting for the cannon to go off so they can pick up fish :D Ben fishing is a word that folks use to is one word say [I am drinking beer and taking the day off don,t care what the world wants ]
    nod.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    edited June 21, 2005
    ginger_55 wrote:
    Fisherpeople around here are often like that.
    ginger
    nod.gif
    You were walking on water?
    Ginger I'm not touching that line :D