SOLD: Canon 1Ds Mark II Body

leaheleahe Registered Users Posts: 168 Major grins
edited August 4, 2009 in House of Canon
This Canon 1Ds Mark II body is in excellent to mint condition. There is extremely minimal wear on the body. You may see a smudge from my fingers on the LCD in the photo. The flash shoe may not have seen any use at all, but I cannot confirm that. On the bottom of the camera where it attaches to a tripod/monopod you will see a mark to the left of the threads. This is only a shiny area where I think a monopod must have rested as there isn't a scratch or ding there. It was recently checked and cleaned by an authorized Canon dealer (receipt included). The image counter shows a count of 16,975 (a little more now with example shots). I am the second owner and take very good care of my gear. I thought this camera was going to be fast enough for my needs, but it really isn't. I am only selling it to fund a Canon 1D Mark III as did the prior owner. I really hate to let go of such a nice example of this camera. The price includes almost everything it originally came with including an extra Canon battery and the box. Some items haven't even been taken out of their packaging.

1Ds Mark II body including body cap and eye cup
Canon NP-E3 batteries (3)
NC-E2 battery charger
DC coupler kit DCK-E1
Canon strap
Interface cable IFC-450D4
Interface cable IFC-400PCU
Video cable
Software - Digital Photo Professional Disk
Instruction manual (some notes on it)

PRICE: $2,300.00 USD including shipping insured to CONUS

I have a 100% feedback rating on Ebay under user ID mustang1629. I have also sold a few items on this forum as well.

Comments

• leaheleahe Registered Users Posts: 168 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2009
  • Tom AbbottTom Abbott Registered Users Posts: 101 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2009
    pm sent.
    edited July 10, 2009
    Still available and entertaining offers.
    edited July 13, 2009
    Price drop and bump. Don't forget that this camera has a low image count and is in excellent condition.
    edited August 4, 2009
    Price reduced... $2300 including shipping and insurance
  • ELSELSELSELS Registered Users Posts: 346 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2009
    Leah - I am ready to buy your Canon 1Ds Mark II ! ~ URGENT!
    Leah - I am ready to buy your Canon 1Ds Mark II ! clap.gif:D

Sent you a PM.... and will send you an e-mail as well...

Please be looking for them!

Thanks!

God Bless,
    Ed

leahe wrote:
    Price reduced... $2300 including shipping and insurance
    edited August 4, 2009
    Leah - (I'll take it) ~ I am ready to buy your Canon 1Ds Mark II !
    (I'll take it) !

Leah - I am ready to buy your Canon 1Ds Mark II !

Sent you a PM.... and will send you an e-mail as well... (on Dgrin forum) - Please check - ASAP..

Please be looking for them!

Thanks!

God Bless,
    Ed

leahe wrote:
    This Canon 1Ds Mark II body is in excellent to mint condition. There is extremely minimal wear on the body. You may see a smudge from my fingers on the LCD in the photo. The flash shoe may not have seen any use at all, but I cannot confirm that. On the bottom of the camera where it attaches to a tripod/monopod you will see a mark to the left of the threads. This is only a shiny area where I think a monopod must have rested as there isn't a scratch or ding there. It was recently checked and cleaned by an authorized Canon dealer (receipt included). The image counter shows a count of 16,975 (a little more now with example shots). I am the second owner and take very good care of my gear. I thought this camera was going to be fast enough for my needs, but it really isn't. I am only selling it to fund a Canon 1D Mark III as did the prior owner. I really hate to let go of such a nice example of this camera. The price includes almost everything it originally came with including an extra Canon battery and the box. Some items haven't even been taken out of their packaging.

NC-E2 battery charger
    DC coupler kit DCK-E1
    Canon strap
    Video cable

I have a 100% feedback rating on Ebay under user ID mustang1629. I have also sold a few items on this forum as well.
    edited August 4, 2009
    Waiting for where to send Paypal payment - <Smiles>
    Leah -

Glad you are online....

Waiting for where to send Paypal payment - <Smiles>

(Sent you a PM - with references too)... wings.gif

Thanks!

God Bless,
    Ed

leahe wrote:

NC-E2 battery charger
    DC coupler kit DCK-E1
    Canon strap
    Video cable

edited August 4, 2009
    Have the $2300 - Ready to send payment... THANKS!
    Leah -

I have the FULL asking price - $ 2300

I'll take it for that,

Ready to pay your asking price - $2300

Please sends me your Paypal information...

Thanks!

God Bless,
    Ed

leahe wrote:

NC-E2 battery charger
    DC coupler kit DCK-E1
    Canon strap
    Video cable

edited August 4, 2009
    SOLD... thank you clap.gif
    edited August 4, 2009
    Thanks Leah!
    A big Thank-You also Leah!

Looking forward to getting it and using it and ....

*Well ...you understand...* :D

God Bless,
    Ed

leahe wrote:
    SOLD... thank you clap.gif