Tanyooshka (4 kids img)

Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
edited June 21, 2005 in People
Priviet, dear friends!
Not sure about the right pronunciation (...uh, very difficult word!). Her name is Tanya. So, pet name (diminutive), takin into account that I know the 'right' word 'babooshka' :-)
She's our dacha's neighbour...
2502.jpg
With babooshka

Absolutely out-of-focus, but sweet...
2503.jpg
She likes strawberries, raised by her grandmother Klava...

2505.jpg
Tanya is shy... Dont know what happend, but this time I asked her to be my 'model' and she agreed!
She even was askin 'Right?' when I told her to stay in this or that pose...

2504.jpg
One of our 'resulting' portraits - yes this is a real job of two: photographer and model!
Bravo, Tanya!
BTW one question:
Does anyone of you (or yours) grow strawberries?
(Dacha is a pleasant work for millions of citizens here...)
BTW the word 'dacha' is amoung not so many Russian 'plug-ins' (sputnik, cosmonaut...) to international English language...

Spasibo for your comments and critique,
Yuri

Comments

• lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited June 20, 2005
    Priviet, dear friends!
    Not sure about the right pronunciation (...uh, very difficult word!). Her name is Tanya. So, pet name (diminutive), takin into account that I know the 'right' word 'babooshka' :-)
    She's our dacha's neighbour...

With babooshka

Absolutely out-of-focus, but sweet...

She likes strawberries, raised by her grandmother Klava...

Tanya is shy... Dont know what happend, but this time I asked her to be my 'model' and she agreed!
    She even was askin 'Right?' when I told her to stay in this or that pose...

One of our 'resulting' portraits - yes this is a real job of two: photographer and model!
    Bravo, Tanya!
    BTW one question:
    Does anyone of you (or yours) grow strawberries?
    (Dacha is a pleasant work for millions of citizens here...)
    BTW the word 'dacha' is amoung not so many Russian 'plug-ins' (sputnik, cosmonaut...) to international English language...

Spasibo for your comments and critique,
    Yuri
    Yuri.. I love the last one! but I also love the first one.. even with it's lens flare. The colors of the flowers and the girl's matching dress and the color moving over to the grandmother.. but the thing I love most is the look on the granmother's face.. love and pride showing so clearly there. Love her apron and socks and shoes.. makes me want to be there in the kitchen with her drinking tea and talking.. to me its a wonderful and moving shot.clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif
  • Adrian van AmmersAdrian van Ammers Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
    edited June 20, 2005
    I agree about the last one
    lynnma wrote:
    Yuri.. I love the last one! but I also love the first one.. even with it's lens flare. The colors of the flowers and the girl's matching dress and the color moving over to the grandmother.. but the thing I love most is the look on the granmother's face.. love and pride showing so clearly there. Love her apron and socks and shoes.. makes me want to be there in the kitchen with her drinking tea and talking.. to me its a wonderful and moving shot.clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif
    What a wonderfull expression!
  • Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited June 20, 2005
    Yuri,

I agree with Lynn. That first one, lensflare and all, really sucks you into the frame thumb.gifthumb.gif The last one is a wallhanger for sure. She's got the same great eyes, most of your models do clap.gif

Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2005
    Spasibo, dear friends!
    Yuri