Fireworks in Egg Harbor, WI

grimacegrimace Registered Users Posts: 1,537 Major grins
edited July 10, 2009 in Landscapes
Below, is a shot I took 2 years ago in Door County (Egg Habor), WI. It was recently featured in the July edition of Wisconsin Trails Magazine. It was a nice honor but they gave the photo credit to a guy with the last name of Correa and not Grim. :wink

Oh well, it was still a nice honor. :D

293409363_yMzuV-XL.jpg

Comments

• thapamdthapamd Registered Users Posts: 1,722 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2009
    Awesome comp, Adam! Do you think there is a little bit of a green color cast to this shot?
    Shoot in RAW because memory is cheap but memories are priceless.

Mahesh
    http://www.StarvingPhotographer.com
  • schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited July 9, 2009
    Yeow! What an excellent take on the fireworks theme. Most people just shoot the sparks but I adore the inclusion of the boats in this. Hope you had a great holiday this year, and I don't blame this shot for going and getting published thumb.gif
  • grimacegrimace Registered Users Posts: 1,537 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2009
    schmoo wrote:
    Yeow! What an excellent take on the fireworks theme. Most people just shoot the sparks but I adore the inclusion of the boats in this. Hope you had a great holiday this year, and I don't blame this shot for going and getting published thumb.gif

Thank you Schmoo.
  • kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,681 moderator
    edited July 10, 2009
    That is one incredible shot, Adam! clap.gif
  • DeeDee Registered Users Posts: 2,981 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2009
    Wow, that puts my boats and fireworks shot to shame, Laughing.gif. What great positioning you had. Do you have more photos we could see?\

A local paper asked for the photo I posted on flickr for their 4th of July coverage. I'm waiting for my printed copies before I post anything, but here's the flickr link (I'm too lazy to redo my private smugmug gallery right now. I have to read up on how to limit only small photos on screen).

3689675228_d1935aaea5.jpg?v=0