The Newsboys

Comments

• JoieJoie Registered Users Posts: 94 Big grins
    edited July 8, 2009
    Thanks for sharing. These guys have remained a favorite CC group of mine throughout the years.
    One of my favorite groups! These are cool shots! I love the dramatic lighting and colors, especially that yellow background.
    Elaine

Comments and constructive critique always welcome!

Elaine Heasley Photography
  • rontront Registered Users Posts: 1,473 Major grins
    edited July 9, 2009
    More good photos of the Newsboys. Some of the pics seem to be a bit overexposed. It is tough though with Peters shiny bald head:D. Paul Coleman is no longer with them, Jody is back and where is Micheal Tait? Were these pics taken a bit ago? I always like watching Duncan on the drums.

Ron
    "The question is not what you look at, but what you see". Henry David Thoreau

http://ront.smugmug.com/
    Nikon D600, Nikon 85 f/1.8G, Nikon 24-120mm f/4, Nikon 70-300, Nikon SB-700, Canon S95
  • jpendley77jpendley77 Registered Users Posts: 42 Big grins
    edited July 9, 2009
    Love me some Newsboys! Great shots of a great band with a great testimony. clap.gif
  • Photog4ChristPhotog4Christ Registered Users Posts: 716 Major grins
    edited July 9, 2009
    ront wrote:
    More good photos of the Newsboys. Some of the pics seem to be a bit overexposed. It is tough though with Peters shiny bald head:D. Paul Coleman is no longer with them, Jody is back and where is Micheal Tait? Were these pics taken a bit ago? I always like watching Duncan on the drums.

Ron

Those were taken last September.

Here's Jody & Michael:

2009-join-njp_2009-nj2_2500.jpg

2009-join-njp_2009-nj2_2573.jpg

2009-join-njp_2009-nj2_25931.jpg

Thank you for the comments. :)
  • Photog4ChristPhotog4Christ Registered Users Posts: 716 Major grins
    edited July 9, 2009
    ront wrote:
    Some of the pics seem to be a bit overexposed. It is tough though with Peters shiny bald head:D.

Well... Hard to expose for concert lighting period! But, I'll blame it on Peter's head. :)
  • rontront Registered Users Posts: 1,473 Major grins
    edited July 9, 2009
    Concert lighting is very hard. I have done a bit of it also.

Ron

Well... Hard to expose for concert lighting period! But, I'll blame it on Peter's head. :)
    "The question is not what you look at, but what you see". Henry David Thoreau

http://ront.smugmug.com/
    Nikon D600, Nikon 85 f/1.8G, Nikon 24-120mm f/4, Nikon 70-300, Nikon SB-700, Canon S95