First order with Bay Photo

PunkybethPunkybeth Registered Users Posts: 159 Major grins
edited November 8, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
:clap So, I just got my order from Bay Photo...

First... WOW, super quick delivery from West Coast to East Coast (I only ordered them Monday!)
Second... WOW again!!! Now I know why these guys are pros! I spent hours on one photo trying to get the skin tones to print correctly from my printer, Bay Photo's print looks exactly like my monitor!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!
Third... Metallic prints, YUMMY!!!! They are just beautiful!!!

Thank you SmugMug and thank you Bay Photo... you guys made my day!:thumb

Robyn
Robyn T. Lisone
MUTTography - Modern and Fun Lifestyle Pet Photography
MUTTography | My SmugMug | Facebook | Google+

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2009
    w000p! :D
  • SamirDSamirD Registered Users Posts: 3,474 Major grins
    edited November 6, 2009
    I second the awesomeness! clap.gif One of my customers ordered this on metallic paper:
    674086505_4eGtF-M-1.jpg

This is an okay image. But with Bay Photo's correction and a metallic print, I was completely BLOWN AWAY when I saw the print and packaging yesterday. I mean, this was shot on a Sony dsc-f828 8mp camera that peaked almost 5 years ago. And on top of that he said he got it in 3 days to Alabama. clap.gifthumb.gifclap.gifbowdown.gifclap.gif

This is why I'm with SM years later. Because they deliver something I can be proud of. thumb.gif Great work guys!
    Pictures and Videos of the Huntsville Car Scene: www.huntsvillecarscene.com
    Want faster uploading? Vote for FTP!
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited November 8, 2009
    I third the awesome clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifwings.gifwings.gifwings.gif

Recieved some prints yesterday in the mail ... came quicker then expected which was wonderful. And they came out BEAUTIFUL :ivar What ever your doing bayphoto and smug -- keep doing it thumb.gif