Options

Challenge 41 - Movie Titles

SandySandy Registered Users Posts: 762 Major grins
edited June 24, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
While riding my bicycle movie tites kept poping into my head, here is the result of yesterdays ride.

White Oleander
25578565-L.jpg

The Pale Horse

25578899-L-

Comments

• Options
    Charlie BrownCharlie Brown Registered Users Posts: 199 Major grins
    edited June 20, 2005
    sandy the shot of the horse is beautiful, it almost looks superimposed

charlie
    I can only hope to progress to the point of one day being a second rate photographer, wish me luck.
  • Options
    edited June 20, 2005
    Thank you for your comment on the horse Charlie Brown. There are still a few places in Hollywood where you can find a horse ranch.
  • Options
    AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited June 21, 2005
    Sandy - nice captures. I like what you did with the horse. I ride frequently out at Burbank myself.

What's this???? Do my eyes deceive me???? Is that Charlie I see???? Welcome back dooooood! :D
  • Options
    HiggmeisterHiggmeister Registered Users Posts: 909 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2005
    Hi Sandy,
    Cool effect on the horse. I haven't seen this effect for a long time. The last was probably when I was in high school and used to solarize my B&W prints (exposed to light while the paper image is being developed). I like it.

My only comment on the shot is that the body and head are disconnected. It's kind of eery. Maybe a change in cropping?

Chris

A picture is but words to the eyes.
    Comments are always welcome.

www.pbase.com/Higgmeister

• Options
    Charlie BrownCharlie Brown Registered Users Posts: 199 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2005
    Angelo wrote:
    Sandy - nice captures. I like what you did with the horse. I ride frequently out at Burbank myself.

What's this???? Do my eyes deceive me???? Is that Charlie I see???? Welcome back dooooood! :D

yeah i thought id saunter by and swagger a little as i seduce the young and lovely sandy with my sweet sayings...that and i just thought id check in...i might enter this challenge too, ive got some ideas...mwahahahaha!!!!
    I can only hope to progress to the point of one day being a second rate photographer, wish me luck.
  • Options
    edited June 21, 2005
    Go ahead Charlie, enter, and please stop by again. This is how I took the photo so a recrop is out. I will play around with some others I took of the horse.
  • Options
    edited June 24, 2005
    TRUE COLORS

25965562-L.jpg
  • Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2005
    I like the horse and the last one.

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.