Beauty Portraits: Tukta @ Singapore

ZecksonZeckson Registered Users Posts: 307 Major grins
edited July 10, 2009 in People
I brought Tukta over to Singapore 3 weeks ago. Here are some "tourist pictures" taken during the trip. :)

Pic 01:

f1a249d8.jpg

Pic 02:

b2601d82.jpg

Pic 03:

970f11e7.jpg

Pic 04:

fc2b77bf.jpg
Speaking of ART is USELESS if one cannot FEEL anything.
I am not a photographer.
Zeckson's Image Boulevard

Comments

• ZecksonZeckson Registered Users Posts: 307 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2009
    Pic 05:

2bca2d63.jpg

Pic 06:

c952fee3.jpg

Pic 07:

aea4fc33.jpg

Pic 08:

bc8bac2d.jpg
    I am not a photographer.
    edited July 10, 2009
    Pic 09:

e540695f.jpg

Pic 10:

3e55f6cb.jpg

Pic 11:

32d61236.jpg

Pic 12:

652065d2.jpg

That's all for the time being. Did not manage to get a lot of shots there. Security people were chasing us around!
    I am not a photographer.
  • JwarJwar Registered Users Posts: 112 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2009
    All great shots. #9 is a bit over processed, but the rest look great. I don't know where you find your models, but they are always very beautiful.
    Jay

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
    Kinky Friedman
  • NeilLNeilL Registered Users Posts: 4,201 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2009
    Hi Zec, glad to see this new post!

The first 2 sets ##1 thru 8 are FABULOUS :D FABULOUS clap.gif FABULOUS iloveyou.gif

The last set I think fails (very ordinary framing and some individual nits such as veins in ankles, and the processing doesn't work for you or the model, who looks somewhat haggish here).

In all, though, your processing is much improved over your last post (as per my comment to that) - more refined and careful with no messy, plugged low tones.

Once again, referring to the first 8, your use of the frame is sensational!!! You just blow its constrictions apart, and make it work for your images, to add to the dynamism in them, to open them out to the viewer, the model with all her wonderful charisma is almost in our laps. (I wish eek7.gifmwink.gif:D ) You are my model for that! thumb.gif

You did not reply to my comment to your last post :cry . I asked for your help to find someone talented to do a watermark-logo and webpage for me. Hope you might not jilt me this time? ne_nau.gif

Thanks and best wishes.

Neil
    "Snow. Ice. Slow!" "Half-winter. Half-moon. Half-asleep!"

http://www.behance.net/brosepix
    edited July 10, 2009
    Jwar wrote:
    All great shots. #9 is a bit over processed, but the rest look great. I don't know where you find your models, but they are always very beautiful.

Thanks for your comments. I guess I have brought out the soft lighted red channel too much on No. 9. But nonetheless, I really like this type of post processing. Although strange but it gives a very different feel to my images. Some like it, some don't. But no matter. All subjective and up to the individual viewer. :)
    I am not a photographer.
    edited July 10, 2009
    NeilL wrote:
    Hi Zec, glad to see this new post!

The first 2 sets ##1 thru 8 are FABULOUS :D FABULOUS clap.gif FABULOUS iloveyou.gif

The last set I think fails (very ordinary framing and some individual nits such as veins in ankles, and the processing doesn't work for you or the model, who looks somewhat haggish here).

In all, though, your processing is much improved over your last post (as per my comment to that) - more refined and careful with no messy, plugged low tones.

Once again, referring to the first 8, your use of the frame is sensational!!! You just blow its constrictions apart, and make it work for your images, to add to the dynamism in them, to open them out to the viewer, the model with all her wonderful charisma is almost in our laps. (I wish eek7.gifmwink.gif:D ) You are my model for that! thumb.gif

You did not reply to my comment to your last post :cry . I asked for your help to find someone talented to do a watermark-logo and webpage for me. Hope you might not jilt me this time? ne_nau.gif

Thanks and best wishes.

Neil

Neil... Sorry sorry sorry... I might have missed your reply on my previous thread! My very bad! Thanks for your comments though! I am still experimenting around both on photographic skills and post processing skills. So many things to look out for. Your pointers are all noted, rest assured.

As for the assistance you need, I do know someone who is capable of doing that. He is a friend of mine. If you are interested, I can introduce him to you. Perhaps we can talk more through private messages or something? Don't wanna off topic here... :p
    I am not a photographer.