FS: XSi Body with BG-E5 Grip + extras

MX-ActionShotsMX-ActionShots Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
edited August 29, 2009 in House of Canon
Selling my XSi to fund the purchase of an upgrade.This was purchased from Dell in June 08. @ 20K on the shutter.

Comes with the Canon BG-E5 grip, 4 batteries-1 Canon and 3 generics(2 new unused).

Everything that came in the box when new is included--EXCEPT the KIT LENS! The box for the grip is also included!

Price $650 shipped and paypaled to the lower 48 USA, Canada extra shipping! Pictures available upon request!

100% references at FM as Scott424, POTN as the same name as here, and E-bay as whitlee090

0C4C0001.jpg

0C4C0007.jpg

0C4C0008.jpg

Comments

• MX-ActionShotsMX-ActionShots Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
    edited July 18, 2009
    Selling my XSi to fund the purchase of an upgrade.This was purchased from Dell in June 08. @ 20K on the shutter.

Comes with the Canon BG-E5 grip, 4 batteries-1 Canon and 3 generics(2 new unused).

Everything that came in the box when new is included--EXCEPT the KIT LENS! The box for the grip is also included!

Price $650 shipped and paypaled to the lower 48 USA, Canada extra shipping! Pictures available upon request!

100% references at FM as Scott424, POTN as the same name as here, and E-bay as whitlee090

0C4C0001.jpg

0C4C0007.jpg

0C4C0008.jpg

No one interested in this???????? Make an offer!!!!!
    edited July 24, 2009
    Bumpty Bump!!!mwink.gif
    edited August 1, 2009
    Bumpty bump:D
    edited August 21, 2009
    ne_nau.gifne_nau.gifne_nau.gifne_nau.gif
  • squiddysquiddy Registered Users Posts: 161 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2009
    You still asking around 650?

I have a friend i will mention this to, he was looking for something more in the Xti or Xs range. I believe he has about $350 right now to go towards a camera.

What about selling just the body, no extras?
    edited August 29, 2009
    squiddy wrote:
    You still asking around 650?

I have a friend i will mention this to, he was looking for something more in the Xti or Xs range. I believe he has about $350 right now to go towards a camera.

What about selling just the body, no extras?

Still the same price, and selling as a package deal only--sorry