Andy's

Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
edited June 22, 2005 in People
Hello All :wave

As you might have read in some of Andy's recent threads, we got together on Friday and did some eating....lol In between meals we also got a chance to shoot some pics.

We had planned on going to Pinnacles SP with Sam and some others, but Andy had to work Friday and we weren't able to get out of San Jose til Noon :dunno We decided to head down to Big Sur and for the first time I can remember, it was me complaining that I was staving and we needed to stop and eat. Fortunately, we got to Moss Landing (and Phil's :eat ) by about 1:30. After a great meal (as usual....lol) we headed South. We got a little past Pt Lobos and pulled over to shoot some fog hitting the coast about 10 miles South of where we were shooting. Within 15-20 minutes we got socked in :uhoh So we headed back North to Santa Cruz. While we were out on the SC Wharf, Andy stopped to take a pic and I just had to snap this one from behind him :lol3

25603054-L.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Steve
SmugMug Support Hero

Comments

• ehughesehughes Registered Users Posts: 1,675 Major grins
    edited June 20, 2005
    I knew it was only a matter of time until Andy gave it all up and opened a resturant..

Great shot Steve
  • NirNir Registered Users Posts: 1,400 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2005
    rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif

Nir Alon

images of my thoughts
  • gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2005
    Hey steve...did they have 'pop corn shrimp' ? Man i could make a million selling that here. Still remember the taste....thanks for buying 'em thumb.gif

Wonder how they would go with vegemite on 'em ?

Gus
  • Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2005
    Spasibo, Steve, for your photo and a story!
    Yuri
  • bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2005
    Steve will Andy be serving "Sea Slug" in garlic, cilantro and capers :eat :food

25619225-M.jpg

If so I might just have to stop by :D
    Great Juxtapostion lol3.gif
  • Adrian van AmmersAdrian van Ammers Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2005
    What a catch, Steve!
    Hello All wave.gif
    While we were out on the SC Wharf, Andy stopped to take a pic and I just had to snap this one from behind him lol3.gif

Thanks for looking,
    Steve
    rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif It's always coming from behind you :D Watch your back. Andy!rolleyes1.gif Good shot, Steve. I guess you could not fail on this one clap.gif
  • Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited June 21, 2005
    Humungus wrote:
    Hey steve...did they have 'pop corn shrimp' ? Man i could make a million selling that here. Still remember the taste....thanks for buying 'em thumb.gif

Wonder how they would go with vegemite on 'em ?

Gus
    Ewwwwwww Gus eek7.gif "You keeps your taters", er....vegemite :uhoh "give it to us raw and wriggling"...lol I've been watching the Lord of the Rings too much eh? :lol4 Glad you remember the popcorn shrimp. Another reason to bring the family back to visit clap.gif

Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
    edited June 21, 2005
    ehughes wrote:
    I knew it was only a matter of time until Andy gave it all up and opened a resturant..

Great shot Steve
    Laughing.gif Ed,
    Well it IS all about the food, right?

Thanks for looking,
    Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
    edited June 22, 2005
    Spasibo, Steve, for your photo and a story!
    Yuri
    Thank you Yuri for taking the time to comment thumb.gif

Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
    edited June 22, 2005
    bfjr wrote:
    Steve will Andy be serving "Sea Slug" in garlic, cilantro and capers :eat :food

http://bfjr.smugmug.com/photos/25619225-M.jpg

If so I might just have to stop by :D
    Great Juxtapostion lol3.gif
    Ben,
    Never had sea slug, but it's probably pretty good :D If Andy ever bought a restaurant he'd probably make his wife run it so he'd be free to go shooting.....Laughing.gif The good thing is that we'd never have to worry about where to eat :eatlol3.gif

Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero