Softball Girl

leebaseleebase Registered Users Posts: 630 Major grins
edited June 21, 2005 in People
large.jpg

Another collage. I'm sure I'll eventually branch out and use the software for more than these basic collages...but I'm having too much fun at the easy level.

Lee

Comments

• AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited June 20, 2005
    well I for one am enjoying your fun play with collages. very sweet! thumb.gif
  • leebaseleebase Registered Users Posts: 630 Major grins
    edited June 20, 2005
    Angelo wrote:
    well I for one am enjoying your fun play with collages. very sweet! thumb.gif
    Thanks. I certainly have enough "material" from which to make them :) And since I have _3_ daughters, I have at least one more to go.

Lee
  • adrian_kadrian_k Registered Users Posts: 557 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2005
    Lee, that's really pretty cool.
    If I could make a suggestion, I would bump up the green saturation on 3-4 of the shots - they look a little yellow & stand out too much.

well done
    leebase wrote:
    Thanks. I certainly have enough "material" from which to make them :) And since I have _3_ daughters, I have at least one more to go.

Lee
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Adrian
    my stuff is here.....
  • Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2005
    Great collage, Lee!
    Congratulations!
    Yuri
    edited June 21, 2005
    adrian_k wrote:
    Lee, that's really pretty cool.
    If I could make a suggestion, I would bump up the green saturation on 3-4 of the shots - they look a little yellow & stand out too much.
    /QUOTE]

Yep. I should have brought them into photoshop and balanced out the color. But I was being lazy :)

Lee
  • gpgoldgpgold Registered Users Posts: 469 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2005
    leebase wrote:

Another collage. I'm sure I'll eventually branch out and use the software for more than these basic collages...but I'm having too much fun at the easy level.

Lee
    I visited the link for the software you posted and it really looks great. Which version did you purchase? I watched the video and it looks like use is quite simple. The basic version looks like it doesn't support 13X19 if I read correctly. I would want to be able to print that large.

Your daughter is a terrific subject!

regards,

Gary
    edited June 21, 2005
    gpgold wrote:
    I visited the link for the software you posted and it really looks great. Which version did you purchase?
    The "pro" version for $90.
    gpgold wrote:
    I watched the video and it looks like use is quite simple. The basic version looks like it doesn't support 13X19 if I read correctly. I would want to be able to print that large.
    I'm not sure about the different versions, you might write them and ask. I do know that "maximum size" is one of the differences between the version. And I do know I got great 13x19 prints with the pro version.
    gpgold wrote:
    Your daughter is a terrific subject!
    icon10.gif

Lee