The Sign Says It All

black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
edited July 15, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
590240400_XsHc7-XL.jpg
I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Comments

• DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited July 14, 2009
    I think I'll pass on the possum. Like the photo tho thumb.gif
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited July 14, 2009
    Hi Mary Kim,

It's great to hear from you. I, too, think I'll pass on the possum. Here's a couple more shots of that old rusted-out tractor.

591233258_mJ6zj-XL.jpg

591233473_XLc8x-XL.jpg
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
    edited July 14, 2009
    Its a tractor rolleyes1.gif I thought it was, but wasn't sure about it. I was thinking possum most of the time when looking at the photo. Those buggers are so gross...ISH!

Nice...really nice thumb.gif Someone must still use it maybe....there is a jug of what appears to be oil and I really like the plastic bottle over the throttle .... that is the throttle or shifter isn't it??? I know...I sound like a woman that doesn't know anything about machines rolleyes1.gif

Noticed the new wires on the second photo of the tractor....that is neat...not rusted yet. There is a logo imprint on the hub over the right wheel in the second photo. Wonder what is says.

Love the rust thumb.gifthumb.gif

Drove a tractor like that many moons ago -- it was a blast!
  • Jack'll doJack'll do Registered Users Posts: 2,977 Major grins
    edited July 14, 2009
    Lovely rust Tom. A far cry from the usual vehicles you grace us with :D I really like the perspective of #3.
    As for the Possum... I'm with Mary Kim! :D
    Be well

Jack
    (My real name is John but Jack'll do)
  • Gary752Gary752 Registered Users Posts: 934 Major grins
    edited July 15, 2009
    Dogdots wrote:
    Its a tractor rolleyes1.gif I thought it was, but wasn't sure about it. I was thinking possum most of the time when looking at the photo. Those buggers are so gross...ISH!

Nice...really nice thumb.gif Someone must still use it maybe....there is a jug of what appears to be oil and I really like the plastic bottle over the throttle .... that is the throttle or shifter isn't it??? I know...I sound like a woman that doesn't know anything about machines rolleyes1.gif

Noticed the new wires on the second photo of the tractor....that is neat...not rusted yet. There is a logo imprint on the hub over the right wheel in the second photo. Wonder what is says.

Love the rust thumb.gifthumb.gif

Drove a tractor like that many moons ago -- it was a blast!

The plastic bottle you are referring to is covering the shifter. There is supposed to be a rubber boot there, to keep moisture from getting into the transmission. The logo on the rear fender is "Ford". I drove many of them as a young ladd as well!

GaryB
    GaryB
    “The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it!” - Ansel Adams
    edited July 15, 2009
    BroPhoto wrote:
    The plastic bottle you are referring to is covering the shifter. There is supposed to be a rubber boot there, to keep moisture from getting into the transmission. The logo on the rear fender is "Ford". I drove many of them as a young ladd as well!

GaryB

Thanks Gary for the info on that :D

Ha...Ford...When I look at it again I can see it.