Any plans to add backing options from Bay?

Allen42Allen42 Registered Users Posts: 39 Big grins
edited September 24, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Any plans to add the backing (especially the 2mm styrene) options to larger prints from Bay?

That's one of the few order types left that I have to do myself and take offline.

-Allen

Comments

• BetzBetz Registered Users Posts: 103 Major grins
    edited July 17, 2009
    Allen42 wrote:
    Any plans to add the backing (especially the 2mm styrene) options to larger prints from Bay?

That's one of the few order types left that I have to do myself and take offline.

-Allen

I'm interested in this as well because I'm hopelessly addicted to Gatorboard. :)
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 17, 2009
    Yup. But we've got some infrastucture stuff to get done first. But yes, we're doing this one day.
  • David ManningDavid Manning Registered Users Posts: 66 Big grins
    edited July 23, 2009
    The reason I still keep up with Miller's!
    I am mostly pleased with SmugMug, and prints from Bay seem to be up to my quality standards. Until I moved to SM, I only offered mounted prints in sizes above 5x7. In other words, you couldn't buy an 8x10 or larger that wasn't mounted. My highest priority (above packages and coupons) would be mounted and textured prints! I'd like to see it sooner rather than later. That's why I still use Miller's for my custom work or for bridal or engagement display prints! I'd love to give that business to SM! Customers who had ordered from me prior to SM, have commented about "flimsy" prints. Again, I'm overall pleased, but occasionally, I regret moving from LabPrints where I was able to take care of my own order fulfillment.

David
  • David ManningDavid Manning Registered Users Posts: 66 Big grins
    edited September 24, 2009
    I would encourage everyone here to head over to http://smugmug.uservoice.com/ and browse the ideas already submitted, vote on the features you would like to see, and make a few suggestions yourselves! This is an awesome way to let SM know your interests and to have your "voice" heard.

David