Acadia...counting down

cmkultradomecmkultradome Registered Users Posts: 516 Major grins
edited July 16, 2009 in Landscapes
I was just up in Acadia National Park this weekend while visiting my parents. I took a friend who has never been there and she has now decided that this will have to be an annual trip. I'll be up again in August with my kids and then counting down until the DGrin Shootout!!!

Stephanie

#1 View of Bar Harbor (w/cruise ship docked) taken from Cadillac Mountain North Ridge Trail while descending
591409119_v5HU7-L.jpg

#2 Not a thrilling picture, but for those going on the Shootout - the Bar Harbor Regency is located just to the left of the blue roofed structure in the bottom left of the photo. So that will be our view. The blue roofed structure is the terminal where the CAT ferry from Nova Scotia arrives/departs.
591411143_nDLBw-L.jpg

Comments

• thapamdthapamd Registered Users Posts: 1,722 Major grins
    edited July 14, 2009
    A beautiful place! I remember it well from my visit there several years ago. Nice, expansive shots! thumb.gif
    Shoot in RAW because memory is cheap but memories are priceless.

Mahesh
    http://www.StarvingPhotographer.com
  • SchnauzerSchnauzer Registered Users Posts: 253 Major grins
    edited July 16, 2009
    I love it here. I know this area by heart, It takes me about an hour and fifteen minute to get there from home.

See you at the shootout.

WARNING: Tourist traffic in the summer is unbelieveable. Still Bar Harbor is one of my most enjoyable places to visit as well as the park.
    RON