Mateo (BLM Mustang)

GoofBcktGoofBckt Registered Users Posts: 481 Major grins
edited July 15, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
I just wanted to see what you all think of this shot. I'm still green, so my background editing is remiss. I haven't figured out how to get rid of fences yet. I took the RAW and pushed the clarity all the way down, making him look a little "ghostly." C/C please and thank you.

Comments

• Jack'll doJack'll do Registered Users Posts: 2,977 Major grins
    edited July 14, 2009
    GoofBckt wrote:
    I just wanted to see what you all think of this shot. I'm still green, so my background editing is remiss. I haven't figured out how to get rid of fences yet. I took the RAW and pushed the clarity all the way down, making him look a little "ghostly." C/C please and thank you.

Certainly an unusual PP treatment Carrie but I really like the ghostly effect you achieved as well as the nicely muted background. thumb.gifthumb

Jack
    (My real name is John but Jack'll do)
  • GoofBcktGoofBckt Registered Users Posts: 481 Major grins
    edited July 14, 2009
    Thanks so much for that, Jack. :)

Jack'll do wrote:
    Certainly an unusual PP treatment Carrie but I really like the ghostly effect you achieved as well as the nicely muted background. thumb.gifthumb
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited July 14, 2009
    Well done.. I like it.......You probably could clone the fence out if your careful.
    azzaro
  • GoofBcktGoofBckt Registered Users Posts: 481 Major grins
    edited July 15, 2009
    You're probably right. I just ended up leaving it as is. But thank you for the nice comment. :)

Azzaro wrote:
    Well done.. I like it.......You probably could clone the fence out if your careful.
    azzaro