EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
edited July 16, 2009 in Landscapes
suggestions are always welcome...

585203392_Uxhsd-XL.jpg

587209976_GJ6Vd-XL.jpg

Comments

• dlplumerdlplumer Registered Users Posts: 8,081 Major grins
    edited July 16, 2009
    Beautiful sunbeams Eia. I prefer the first one, and I am wanting to see a wider aspect ratio. I feel like I'm missing something. Very lovely thumb.gif

Dan
  • thapamdthapamd Registered Users Posts: 1,722 Major grins
    edited July 16, 2009
    Great shot, Eia. thumb.gif I'm a little torn. I like the bright highlight from the the 2nd shot and the shadow detail from the 1st. I think the "ideal" image is somewhere between the 2 you've posted. I suggest you paste one on top of the other as a separate and change the opacity to 50% or so and see how that grabs you. :D
    Shoot in RAW because memory is cheap but memories are priceless.

Mahesh
    http://www.StarvingPhotographer.com
  • Jack'll doJack'll do Registered Users Posts: 2,977 Major grins
    edited July 16, 2009
    Love these Eia, especially #1. They have such a mystical, enchanted forest feeling to them thumb.gifthumb

Jack
    (My real name is John but Jack'll do)
  • richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited July 16, 2009
    Both are lovely. But I'm really liking how the light fills the forest in #2.
  • Bud1880Bud1880 Registered Users Posts: 500 Major grins
    edited July 16, 2009
    Jack'll do wrote:
    Love these Eia, especially #1. They have such a mystical, enchanted forest feeling to them thumb.gifthumb
    15524779-Ti.gif Much more the 'enchanted' look.

Bud
  • EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited July 16, 2009
    dlplumer wrote:
    Beautiful sunbeams Eia. I prefer the first one, and I am wanting to see a wider aspect ratio. I feel like I'm missing something. Very lovely thumb.gif

Dan

Thanks Dan. Yes, I would like to see more. I backed up as far as i could go to get as much as I could and that was about it. I do have another with just a little more that I'll post later.
  • EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited July 16, 2009
    Bud1880 wrote:
    15524779-Ti.gif Much more the 'enchanted' look.

Bud

It was enchanted alright...with ticks, spiders and all that go with the woods! But it's beautiful all the more!iloveyou.gif Thanks for your comment!