I bet you smile!

erson83erson83 Registered Users Posts: 186 Major grins
edited July 18, 2009 in People
Around Christmas time I posted a newborn pic of my daughter. As you may remember she had health issues and what not when she was born. This community gave me great encourgment and prayers and I'm happy to say she's perfectly healthy and most likely the happiest baby of all time! Here's the latest: Oh, I invite you to check out the entire gallery at this link:
http://justindickerson.smugmug.com/gallery/8843573_XcmN8#586045185_kX9vi

I hope you enjoy, and would love feedback on the pictures as I've been told this is my best yet!

Comments

• SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited July 16, 2009
    You win.............it got me to smile.

I did think the image would benefit with the background lightened up a bit, and different crop. Hope you don't mind.

Sam
  • erson83erson83 Registered Users Posts: 186 Major grins
    edited July 16, 2009
    Sam wrote:
    You win.............it got me to smile.

I did think the image would benefit with the background lightened up a bit, and different crop. Hope you don't mind.

Sam

Not at all...I have not mastered the photoshop thing. Just the basics of lighting and contrast and such. Though I certainly could have cropped it. Thanks!
  • heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited July 16, 2009
    She is ADORABLE! I am so glad she is doing better! (I love it that she is a tongue sticker outer smiley girl!)

Your shot is very nice!iloveyou.gif
    edited July 16, 2009
    She is ADORABLE! I am so glad she is doing better! (I love it that she is a tongue sticker outer smiley girl!)

Your shot is very nice!iloveyou.gif

Thanks...she was born with her tongue stickin' out, I swear it! She goes to bed smiling and wakes up the same. I'm leary on having another becasue I fear a hellion is next!
  • Joe DukovacJoe Dukovac Registered Users Posts: 213 Major grins
    edited July 16, 2009
    You have a beautiful daughter, and I want to say that it makes me very happy that she is well. When I see or hear of other children who are hurt or not well it makes me think of my children and I get a lump in my chest, so I am extremely happy for you that she is well!

As for the sticking their tongue out, my daughter never really did, but my son sure loves to as you can see below!

496534524_Uimrr-XL.jpg

You have a beautiful shot of your daughter and to me it gives me a deep sense of happiness!

Joe
    Joe
    North View Studio
    http://www.zoradphotography.com
    Montreal, Canada
    edited July 16, 2009
    You have a beautiful daughter, and I want to say that it makes me very happy that she is well. When I see or hear of other children who are hurt or not well it makes me think of my children and I get a lump in my chest, so I am extremely happy for you that she is well!

As for the sticking their tongue out, my daughter never really did, but my son sure loves to as you can see below!

496534524_Uimrr-XL.jpg

You have a beautiful shot of your daughter and to me it gives me a deep sense of happiness!

Joe

Thank you Joe. Your son is adorable.

Lets change the pace...Let me see some baby tongues! Let me hijack my own thread! Show my your baby's tongue!
    edited July 17, 2009
    erson83 wrote:
    Thank you Joe. Your son is adorable.

Lets change the pace...Let me see some baby tongues! Let me hijack my own thread! Show my your baby's tongue!

Man, it's hard to believe that no one would want to participate in this ne_nau.gif I thought that you had a good idea there Justin. Oh well, maybe we just have the only two kids who like to stick out their toungues rolleyes1.gif
    Joe
    North View Studio
    Montreal, Canada
  • jason.moseleyjason.moseley Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
    edited July 17, 2009
    OK. I'll bite.
    Man, it's hard to believe that no one would want to participate in this ne_nau.gif I thought that you had a good idea there Justin. Oh well, maybe we just have the only two kids who like to stick out their toungues rolleyes1.gif

229788486_dJpHT-M.jpg
    Go easy on me!
    edited July 17, 2009
    Laughing.gif......it made me smile and even chuckle a bit clap.gif I love the expression!mwink.gif
    Joe
    North View Studio
    Montreal, Canada
    edited July 17, 2009
    Laughing.gif......it made me smile and even chuckle a bit clap.gif I love the expression!mwink.gif

Me too! I'm gonna start postin more of mine if nobody jumps in! I got plenty
  • afev0602afev0602 Registered Users Posts: 166 Major grins
    edited July 18, 2009
    This one didn't warrant editing when I took it and has just been sitting in my files , but it is a tongue for you.

Pridepracticeb063.jpg
    As far as your daughter on the dock---very sweet pic. I do like the edits Sam did however and think they add to the composition of the shot nicely.
    Well, I guess you would call me... genus, humanus... Alice.
    http://aliceswonderland.smugmug.com/
    edited July 18, 2009
    afev0602 wrote:
    This one didn't warrant editing when I took it and has just been sitting in my files , but it is a tongue for you.

Pridepracticeb063.jpg
    As far as your daughter on the dock---very sweet pic. I do like the edits Sam did however and think they add to the composition of the shot nicely.
    Yay for more baby tongue!