Options

FS; Phoenix K mount all manual film SLR

ChaseChase Registered Users Posts: 284 Major grins
edited June 21, 2005 in Flea Market
[font=Geneva, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I received this camera from my cousin who bought it for a class and never used it. I have only shot one roll of film through it, and I lost the roll so I have no test shots.[/font]
[font=Geneva, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

[font=Geneva, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It would make a great little toy for an occasional film shooter or someone who misses all manual SLRs.

It has a 35-70 mm f3.5-5.6 lens and AE exposure which does work it seems. It uses little tiny batteries which i replaced not long ago, so they should still be good. It has a self timer that works and all other mechanical parts work well. It can take film from ISO 25-1600 and shutter speeds from 2-2000. It also has a hotshoe mount on top (not sure what mount that is) and a split circle manual focusing aid in the very large and pretty bright viewfinder. Manually aperture, though it will pick the shutter speed for you.

Here are some photos, if you would like more or of something specific please email me at photosbychase@gmail.com:

http://chase.smugmug.com/gallery/609324

NOTE: I am currently looking for the lens cap, it is somewhere around and is a standard 52mm cap.

I will entertain any reasonable offers and payment methods, cause im a "starvin' student" and dont really use or need this thing, here it is for sale.[/font]
www.chase.smugmug.com
I just press the button and the camera goes CLICK. :dunno
Canon: gripped 20d and 30d, 10-22 3.5-4.5, 17-55 IS, 50mm f1.8, 70-200L IS, 85mm f1.8, 420ex
sigma: 10-20 4-5.6 (for sale), 24-70 2.8 (for sale), 120-300 2.8