CC's please - let me have it

Mad CatMad Cat Registered Users Posts: 75 Big grins
edited July 16, 2009 in The Dgrin Challenges
593186307_G28CC-L-1.jpgHi all,

I've already posted a couple of entries to the contest gallery and both will be disqualified for one reason or another. But I think I've got it now and invite all interested parties to comment on this one before I actually submit it. This is The Talking Heads... "And She Was" ... Thanks.... Mad Cat/Wess

Comments

• DsrtVWDsrtVW Registered Users Posts: 1,991 Major grins
    edited July 16, 2009
    I understand the title and the concept. Being a bit dark aren't we?mwink.gif

I guess it is a she hard to tell. Definitely was, the second shot is better since the gun is more prominent. I guess if must go there if there was some long hair flowing out from under there it might cement the she part.

Welcome to the show MC
    Chris K. NANPA Member
    http://kadvantage.smugmug.com/
  • Mad CatMad Cat Registered Users Posts: 75 Big grins
    edited July 16, 2009
    DsrtVW wrote:
    I understand the title and the concept. Being a bit dark aren't we?mwink.gif

I guess it is a she hard to tell. Definitely was, the second shot is better since the gun is more prominent. I guess if must go there if there was some long hair flowing out from under there it might cement the she part.

Welcome to the show MC

Thanks for the comment... yep I had to get my girlfriend to put on some press on nails to emphasis the SHE element. Hair's a good idea. Thanks. w